Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barbican turbo show

I just got this in the mail.

"Gulf Petrolheads will be one of the organisations taking part in the Barbican Turbo show this year We are delighted to offer our members FREE access to Bike parking in the Paddock zone alongside the car clubs at ADNEC. We also encourage our members to enter the Bike Competition for the Top 10 UAE Custom Bikes. There is an Official Bike ride through the streets of Abu Dhabi organised on Friday 9th at 3pm from ADNEC to Corniche and back to ADNEC, we urge all our members to try to take part. Additionally we can announce it will be a fantastic opportunity to ride with the famous Abu Dhabi Police ‘Falcon Bike’ that was built by Orange County Choppers earlier this year. This will be the first time the bike has been ridden through the streets. Bike competition entry forms will be available on the show days or by prior arrangement through Gulf Petrolheads moderator and member FOS."

Is the BMWCLUBUAE in this?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
    Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
    Schrick cams
    Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
    Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
    KW Coilovers V3
    WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Barbican Ricer Show

Comment

^^ :rofl:

I don't think our club is part of it... there were no announcements!
      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

http://www.webplannermarketing.com/barbican/index3.html

im gonna def be there. anyone interested to attend ?

Comment

I might be coming on Friday... not sure yet
          sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

No we're not going to participate. Maybe when the show management changes...

Comment

HAHA !!!
              Am Gonna Already Be There We're Doing a Breakdance Show :D ...
              sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
              E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
              E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
              E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Look out for my car ;)
                There's this brushed metal Bently...oh my its so gooood!

Project DVS
                Amuse Ericsson Front-end | SRS Rear-end | Facelift Headlights | Facelift Fenders | Facelift Hood with M-Bulge | Side Lamps & Door-guards delete | Bi-Xenons |
                CSL Trunk | Widebody flares with accentuated door flares | Roof Spoiler | Quad Exhaust Setup | Carbotech Brakes | K&N Filter | H&R Cupkit | JL Subs | Alpine Head

Comment

i will be going on friday morning at 12. Give me a shout when anyone is there.
                  Current
                  03 e46 M3
                  01 Audi RS4 Avant
                  07 Jeep SRT8

Past
                  05 e46 M3
                  00 Audi S6 Avant
                  00 GTI VR6
                  04 R32
                  08 GTI
                  94 Corrado VR6
                  04 BMW 528i
                  94 Bmw 318is

Comment

Originally posted by springz View Post
                    HAHA !!!
                    Am Gonna Already Be There We're Doing a Breakdance Show :D ...
                    ur into breakdance ;) cooooooool will def see how u perform lol

Comment

I just voted for car50 ;) we should all support pu3pl guys :D
                      his car look one of the real hotties in there!
                      Regards,

Majeed El-Chemor
                      Majeed Photography

Comment

Thanks Majeed!
                        I'm not so keen in winning, cause for the most part it will be rigged. Just into the awareness of the art and effort put into it :)

I'm still drooling over the Polished Bentley.

Project DVS
                        Amuse Ericsson Front-end | SRS Rear-end | Facelift Headlights | Facelift Fenders | Facelift Hood with M-Bulge | Side Lamps & Door-guards delete | Bi-Xenons |
                        CSL Trunk | Widebody flares with accentuated door flares | Roof Spoiler | Quad Exhaust Setup | Carbotech Brakes | K&N Filter | H&R Cupkit | JL Subs | Alpine Head

Comment

Lol
                          but hey I was expecting more in that show, it's very silly overall, nothing really worth wasting the time, except ur car of course !
                          I'll meet u next to the bently in 5 lol
                          Regards,

Majeed El-Chemor
                          Majeed Photography

Comment

Yep, its ridiculous this year. The drift cars didn't show up, less show cars everything turned out so different - on the bad side....

Project DVS

Comment

the president was right to not participate.....

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                              E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Working...
                              X