Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My DXB Visit!

Hello brothers and sisters!

I'm finally and proudly coming to Dubai to see you all! I have been planning for this since a very long time. I had thought of every small detail (as usual) and some of you know because I have been in contact with them in this regard.

To make it short, I'm arriving this Wednesday 10th of March and staying till Sunday the 14th. I have dedicated Thursday afternoon and Saturday afternoon to meet you guys. I can't describe enough how desperate I'm to see every one of you and put a face to the forum username.

Below is a list of guys I'm interested to see. Please note that I'm sorry I can not list every single one of you, so the names below are the ones that I'm in contact with the most:

Ayham
    Bruno
    M_Powerholic
    hiten86
    Haissam
    simon*X
    SSense
    Stratus650
    Ghada Kareem
    ghoonk
    Abu 3ali
    ahmad.alkhalil
    Ahmed.Sallam
    alquazi
    mahmoud_bedewi
    Nabil
    P3RPL3XITY
    pathfinder
    petrolhead
    Wazif
    JL

Date & Time:
    -Thursday 11th of March: From 4:00PM on wards early morning next day :)
    -Friday 12th of March: Hopefully I'm gonna be at the AD track day :)
    -Saturday 13th of March: From 4:00PM on wards

Place:
    Anywhere you like to meet. I'm not familiar with places you guys like to go but let's use this thread to setup some place.

Note:
    Please be sure this is not a sales meeting. We are not going to discuss anything regarding brakes or any other products. I just wanna meet you all and consider me as "Marwan" and not "Auto Works" at all!

Finally, I have done my best to perfect this visit with many plans and ideas. I could not see easier than this thread to gather all of your opinions and ideas.
    Last edited by Auto Works; 06-03-2010, 12:57 AM.

you are most welcome Marwan ,, our pleasures to meet you ...

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.303 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/302)

Thanks a lot bro :). The oleasure is all mine.

Comment

great!

will meet you at YAS on 12th

i will not be driving that day, otherwise would love to take you as passanger

anyhow, we will find a car to jump into ;)

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.303 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/302)

That is just awesome, the pleasure is all mine. Ill be staying in Emirates Mall. Ill figure out a way to catch you up in YAS!

Comment

:welcome2: to Dubai

you've been a great added value to our forum since your joining, looking forward to meeting you ;)

BMW history:
            07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam
              :welcome2: to Dubai

you've been a great added value to our forum since your joining, looking forward to meeting you ;)
              Thanks Haissam. I'm flattered :). Will contact you when I arrive :).

Comment

boring :p
                2008 325i coupe
                Stock

Comment

Originally posted by hiten86
                  Thanks Hiten for the nice feelings :p.

Comment

Originally posted by hiten86 View Post
                    Di you mean to say Ghay?

:hay:

:hide2:
                    Meskovic
                    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Nabil and Hiten, please stop making fun of my soft feelings :s. You I'm a big hearted guy.

So watchout before I show my nails and start getting mad :@.

Comment

lol

we'll see when you get your sorry tall a$$ to dubai!
                        Meskovic
                        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Welcome Drive SAfely..
                          sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                          E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                          E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                          E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by springz
                            Welcome Drive SAfely..
                            Thanks Bro! Will make sure to see you. I know a little about you from facebook :).

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil
                              lol

we'll see when you get your sorry tall a$$ to dubai!
                              Nabil, you promised me a ride in your GT3 plus meeting Abood. Please say happy birthday to him on my behalf :).

Comment

Working...
                              X