No announcement yet.

Jabel Hafeet Trip 16th April 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sat at work - Should have been on the trip! Hope you guys are having/had an awesome time today!
    Can't wait to see more pics and vids perhaps??

Comment

That was a fast update bruno..are you doing live coverage..

Enjoy the trip guys....hope to see more cool pics...
      sigpic:evil:

Comment

More live pics

Comment

Has an ur car looks :drool: love the new hood!!!!!
          sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

That was EPIC. Always is with this bunch...

We have organized this drive for one primary reason, from an organizer's point of view, which is to test the catering service/value. I believe it gets 10/10...We have successfully elevated our events caliber and are now closer to the level the premium brand we represent for years should have.

Watch out for this Club's renovation currently under way...It's all in the background now, we aim to please and perfect whatever we do.

Great turn out with a family-friendly atmosphere. Thanks for all who made it out today.. :)

Comment

Comment

Regret missing this one. Glad you guys had fun! And Hasan you car looks like a beast post some pics of the car if possible :D
                sigpic
                BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

thnak god I couldn't come:lol:
                  my car is rubbish compared to urs hahaha :hide2:
                  mashalla nice rides :E30Cabrio:
                  • E46 Coup‎ "Ra2oosh" - Current
                  • E36 Convertible "Emily" - Sold
                  • E34 Sedan - Engine Blown

Comment

Originally posted by SHkater View Post
                    Regret missing this one. Glad you guys had fun! And Hasan you car looks like a beast post some pics of the car if possible :D
                    It doesnt look like a beat.. It IS a beast :read:
                    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                    E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                    E23 735i - Sold

Comment

And ayham you've got the sexiest e46 m3 i have ever seen here ( Mashalla )
                      sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                      E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                      E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                      E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                        That was EPIC. Always is with this bunch...

We have organized this drive for one primary reason, from an organizer's point of view, which is to test the catering service/value. I believe it gets 10/10...We have successfully elevated our events caliber and are now closer to the level the premium brand we represent for years should have.

Watch out for this Club's renovation currently under way...It's all in the background now, we aim to please and perfect whatever we do.

Great turn out with a family-friendly atmosphere. Thanks for all who made it out today.. :)
                        first of all, thanks to the organizers for their efforts :1stcup:, I agree with you Ayham that the catering service was a good addition to the event, I am really looking forward to the club's renovation because you guys have been lazy lately :P I hope that next year we make more use of the good weather period and I still demand some more events even in the upcoming hot weather period, maybe we can go back to meet and eat events which can be done indoor, any suggestions from other members?
                        I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

guys the event was just perfect with new catering idea which is brilliant!! I like this idea (Thanx Bruno you are genius) and next time we need shesha catering as well ;), im in this club since 2009 and for me this event as other events ended with big smile in my face :D but it’s the best of all! Thanx for everyone showed up and make it amazing.
                          Pics are uploading……:D

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                          E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

It was very nice meeting most of the guys on the forum in such a great event. As attending my first event In the UAE this club is one of the friendliest and down to earth club I event been a part of. The drive was spectacular cuz the cars (we) made it Spectacular. Will be waiting for the rest of the pics videos to go up.!! :wiggle:
                            Keep up the good work!:yuhoo:
                            - E82, 1M - Current
                            Akrapovic Exhaust BMW Performance Seats BMW Performance Steering Wheel
                            - E30, 316 Touring - Current
                            BBS Rims Eibach Lowering Springs Some Engine Modifications
                            - Nissan Xterra - Off Road - Current
                            E36, 318 Touring Sold
                            E36, M3 Evo Sold

Facebook Instagram SnapChat

Click HERE to get your BMW ///M Bracelets from BMW Club UAE

Comment

Oceans of gratitude to this great club for organising a perfect drive. I enjoyed it. My wife loved it. And my sons didn't want to come back.

The careting was an excellent idea. IMHO! The best thing about the catering was the fact that the guys were relaxed and gave some quality time to the members. Otherwise, they are too busy with the food and the members don't really get any time to interact with them.

Shisha catering will obvoiusly take the game to a whole new level.

Or Eyad will have to get all of us TchiTchi shisha.

Thanks for the pics Sir Bruno! Too bad you had to sacrifice your cap for the pics :lol:
                              sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Thanks guys for the compliments on the hood. :thanks2:
                                sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Working...
                                X