No announcement yet.

Jabel Hafeet Trip 16th April 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoever didnt come to this drive, missed out ALOT!!!

Not only the food and the drive that were amazing, but also the atmosphere. The weather couldn't have been better. I had a great time and I wish there were more events in the cumming weeks.

Thank you very much for organising this Bruno and Ayham, I really did have a great time.

Pleasure meeting you all
    07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

mmmm....i like the safety applied to my sheeshaaa :rofl: specialy while going up on the hafeet...there was no other option :D

big smile on Bruno Face coz of the BBQ catering :D

naaaaj...i catch you with this cola cans and the result was...what a smile :D

hasan was trying to give his sone the empty cola can :rofl: but he refused coz he want......

this.......:rofl2:

i dont forget the japanese spy :D :wiggle:

Rami was enjoying and smiling a lot :D:D

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
      E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Thanks for the pics Eyad!

You caught all the best moments perfectly.

+ I owe you a :shisha:
        sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

It was different in a good way, thanks to the catering service that made us look forward into meeting with new members, other than that we will be still BBQing until the moment ! :D

Enjoyed meeting the new faces, looking forward to see you in the next events. ;)
          sigpic
          07' HFP Accord | Current
          HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Great Pics Eyad, Thanks for Sharing !
            07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Shaikh View Post
              Thanks for the pics Eyad!

You caught all the best moments perfectly.

+ I owe you a :shisha:
              dont mention it bro :)

Originally posted by Rady View Post
              Great Pics Eyad, Thanks for Sharing !
              u welcome bro. ...i need ur vid while i was ...mmmmm u know what :D

E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
                dont mention it bro :)

u welcome bro. ...i need ur vid while i was ...mmmmm u know what :D
                :lol: Will check it out haven't seen it yet.
                07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

:ohthedrama:
                  sigpic

Comment

some quick pix not arranged by any order.

Comment

Awesome!
                      sigpic

Comment

The star attraction for the tourists was Mahmoud's S2000.

There was a healthy number of people that requested pictures with the car.
                        sigpic

Comment

Bruno!!! u r divel :drool:

Comment

HAHAAH Love it!!!

Project DVS
                            Amuse Ericsson Front-end | SRS Rear-end | Facelift Headlights | Facelift Fenders | Facelift Hood with M-Bulge | Side Lamps & Door-guards delete | Bi-Xenons |
                            CSL Trunk | Widebody flares with accentuated door flares | Roof Spoiler | Quad Exhaust Setup | Carbotech Brakes | K&N Filter | H&R Cupkit | JL Subs | Alpine Head

Comment

There was a healthy number of people that requested pictures with the car.
                              well, guys I am really sorry but what can I do my car is just beautiful, I swear I didn't pay those ppl :rofl:
                              I am thinking of not going to those drives anymore to give you guys some chance of getting ppl to take pictures with your cars :P
                              as the song says "donot hate me coz I am beautiful" :rofl: :rofl:
                              I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

:rofl: im expected a reply from Ayham :D

Comment

Working...
                                X