AC Schnitzer Release BMW 3-Series Facelift based ACS3 Touring & Sedan LCI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AC Schnitzer Release BMW 3-Series Facelift based ACS3 Touring & Sedan LCI

AC Schnitzer wants to give you a better, fuller experience of the BMW sports saloon and Touring models.

The Aechen-based tuner now has packages for both mainline and M versions of the BMW 3 series sports tourers.

The packages include front and rear spoilers, side skirts, new side mirrors and 18" or 19" allow wheels. Suspension tuning is also available with a new spring kit and sports or racing suspension configurations.

The very scientific sounding AC Schnitzer Control Unit Program also provides some magic for under the bonnet. It takes the 3.0d six-banger from 245 hp and 520 Nm to 284 horsepower and 570 Nm of twisting strength.

Rear L-shaped LED lights and the Schnitzer Twin Sports Rear Silencer for an enhanced Beamer sound round out the goodies here.

Yes, take one of these vehicles on a grand tour vacation and let us know how it works out.

...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

I didn't think I would actually say this but I like this cars rear... what is going on?!!?!

sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

The car looks good overall, but they could have come up with some better rims..

Comment

the car looks great. They have done a good job on the facelift, looks much better.
        sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
        2006 Z4M - SOLD
        1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
        2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
        2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
        2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
        2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
        1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
        2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

it needs a BBK... other than that i really like touring BMWs how come they are not popular over here? when i get married ill get so many kids and throw them in the rear part of the touring :rofl:

Comment

Touring FTW... to me it's the best looking E9x 3er out there right now
            ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

+1 for the touring.. i'd take it over the 4-dr!

BMW history:
              07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                +1 for the touring.. i'd take it over the 4-dr!
                +2...:drool:
                sigpic
                07' HFP Accord | Current
                HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

You guys are right, touring looks better than Sedan, touring FTW !!

Comment

group buy??

Comment

Yeah group buy, but we'll have to decide who belongs to that trunk :D

Comment

Bruno FTW !! :rofl:
                        sigpic
                        07' HFP Accord | Current
                        HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

Comment

let's delay it till i get me self a wify... haissam nabil and alquazi get a touring FTW!

Comment

^ and throw them kids in that trunk :rofl:

Comment

Define : KIDS ? :spank:
                              sigpic
                              07' HFP Accord | Current

Comment

Working...
                              X