Lumma BMW CLR X 650 GT to Debut in Geneva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lumma BMW CLR X 650 GT to Debut in Geneva

Lumma Design was clearly not satisfied with the work it presented on the BMW X6 at Essen 2008. They now present another slightly different package and it's called the CLR X 650 GT. At the forefront of this is the rear carbon fiber spoiler which makes a line all the way to the sides ending at the front headlights.

The front spoiler is custom-fitted and is integrated to the daytime running lights. The front and rear fenders are enlarged, suspension is lowered, and the roof is finished in matte black. The 11x23-inch deep-dish rims are matched with high-performance tyres of size 315/25-23.

Lumma is not only known for exterior work but for the inside as well. For this part they fitted upgraded leather trim, sports seats upholstered in leather and ultra-suede. A flat-bottom sports steering wheel with a shift indicator makes the driver feel more willing than ever.

Although the pedals themselves were left untouched, the gas pedal features something Lumma calls the Gas Pedal Module or GPM. GPM works with the 4.4-litre turbocharged V8 and reprogrammed ECU to increase pedal response for enthusiastic driving.

The BMW X6 based Lumma CLR X 650 GT makes its public debut at the Geneva Motor Show next week.

interior is sick!
    exterior is rice rice baby!

BMW history:
    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
      interior is sick!
      exterior is rice rice baby!
      Couldn't agree more on both points!
      -Dirk
      2004 545i, Gulf Spec, Sports Suspension, RPI Cat-back exhaust, LCI Hella Tail lights w/V6 cable, Ipod adapter, Pro-Nav Retrofitted, Shadowline trim, Elite Motorsports Stage II LED Angel Eyes Upgrade, M166 OEM wheels (M6 offsets), xenon fogs, LCI iDrive knob and looking for Mtech front and sides!
      sigpic

Comment

i think wats making it rice, is the the over done black accents...maybe they should go for a clean look...pure white maybe????

one of our PS gurus can work on the pics and send it back to Lumma for some feedback :P
        Current
        E92 M3 - Mineral White
        F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
        E36 318is
        E39 540i ///M sport
        VW CC
        E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

nice
          sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
          2006 Z4M - SOLD
          1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
          2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
          2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
          2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
          2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
          1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
          2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

I agree with Haissam 100%

I really love the interior!!
            sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

i like the cluster... :drool:

Comment

Overdone!!! I really dont like the back spoiler (wing)! and the rims look small!
                The interior is really nice!
                sigpic
                Audi R8 - White / Blk
                Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

bleghh !
                  2008 325i coupe
                  Stock

Comment

bumpers + spoiler = baaaaaaad

other than that, LOVING it, love all the CF there
                    Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
                    19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
                    M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

Working...
                    X