Hamann Z4 E89 tuning program released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hamann Z4 E89 tuning program released

Hamann Motorsport has released details of its new BMW Z4 sDrive35i-based car. Improvements were made both under the skin and in the styling department. There are also customisation options for the interior which include Hamann-branded foot mats, an aluminium gear knob and complete leather fittings.

The exterior is characterised by two LED daytime running light arrays, a new front spoiler, side skirts, a new rear apron and an aerodynamic spoiler on the deck lid. The sports exhaust system burps out a deep pleasing sound through its four tailpipes.

Two 8.5Jx20 inch alloy wheels with 235/30ZR20 rubber are at the front axle while the rear features 10.0Jx20 rims with 295/25ZR20 tyres. Special chassis springs were used to lower the suspension system by 30 millimetres (1.18 inches).

Hamann remapped the 3.0-litre force fed engine's ECU to extract more power and torque. From the standard 225 kW (302 bhp/ 306 PS) and 400Nm (295 lb-ft) the tuner was able to garner an extra 40 kW (54 bhp / 54 PS) and 140Nm (103 lb-ft) respectively. Furthermore, the standard vehicle's 250 km/h (155 mph) electronically limited top speed has been liberated to fullfill its true 285 km/h (177 mph) potential.

Source: WCF

i'm just wondering how can someone make money by producing crap!??!

BMW history:
    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

i like it!!!! think its awesome :drool: dont like the 5 spoke rims tho :puke:

but the first pic is jus awesome!
      Current
      E92 M3 - Mineral White
      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
      E36 318is
      E39 540i ///M sport
      VW CC
      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

I only like the first picture....the fogs look great! Other than that, its waaaay over done! too many lines and openings!
        sigpic
        Audi R8 - White / Blk
        Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

:puke:
          sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Working...
          X