Stunning Renderings: 2012 BMW 6 Series Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stunning Renderings: 2012 BMW 6 Series Coupe

BMW renderings are becoming the norm these days and day after day, graphic artists are portraying how future BMW models would look like. Some of these renderings are based on insider information, while others are simply futuristic exercises.

Ever since the BMW Gran Coupe has been unveiled, the amount of next generation BMW 6 Series renderings have increased since the new 6er will inherit some of the design cues. As we mentioned last week, despite some of the initial rumors, the new 2012 BMW 6 Series will not be a twin-brother to the highly acclaimed and much missed CS Concept. Most of the design cues from CS will make their way into the 6 Series GT.

These new rendering shows BMW’s likely application of crisp new lines across the hood, along with a matching crease down the side profile, the same convex/concave surfaces we have seen on the recent models

Built on a new platform, the 2012 6 Series Coupe is slightly longer and wider than the current generation, with dimensions between the new 5 Series and the 7 Series. The 2012 BMW 6 Series Coupe will sport more aggressive lines and a muscular look.

The corona ring headlights will become a characteristic of new BMWs and the 2012 6er makes no exceptions. The taillights will also continue to sport an L-shape and LEDs.

The next 6-series coupe and convertible will be radically different from the current cars’ styling. The current 6 Series is very polarizing due to the “Bangle butt” it carries, but the redesigned 6er, is rumored to be a “super sleek” vehicle. BMW Gran Coupe just gave us a preview of how the rear-end has changed.

The interior design has also been re-drawn from ground up and it is being said to reflect some of the design cues seen in the Z4 Roadster, but with the luxury of a 5 Series, therefore
    expect a very driver oriented dashboard and plenty of sporty elements.

The 2012 BMW 6 Series will be unveiled in November of this year with sales beginning in Spring of 2011.
    Source: bmwblog

dunno...i feel all the new F series are starting to look like each other :confused:
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

I'm with Waz... where's the creativity?!

Granted they look brilliant but would like to see some completely different designs!
      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Have the designers have gone brain dead ??

Maybe its time for some fresh brain :D
        Current
        E92 M3 - Mineral White
        F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
        E36 318is
        E39 540i ///M sport
        VW CC
        E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

*enter Wazif with head held high and confidence oozing* ta-ta-da-da-daaaaaaa!!!!
          sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Rock on!
            Current
            E92 M3 - Mineral White
            F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
            E36 318is
            E39 540i ///M sport
            VW CC
            E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

guysss ! chill its just a rendering !

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
              Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

^ exactly!

BMW history:
                07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

:rofl2:
                  sigpic

Comment

hey... we have the right to debate even a measly rendering :P opinions matter u see ;)
                    Current
                    E92 M3 - Mineral White
                    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                    E36 318is
                    E39 540i ///M sport
                    VW CC
                    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

^ debate mate no worries ;)
                      sigpic

Comment