No announcement yet.

M6 Hamann on fire @ Abu Dhabi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It wouldn't have met such a fate if it has quattro ;)

2006 Sprint Blue Audi RS4 : photography by lifegauge : Revo flash by TAM

Comment

Originally posted by Jonsibal View Post
      Might have been a few Mercedes fans.
      You probably know how that rivalry goes with some people... :photos: :yippy:
      hahahahha

:slap::spank:
      2008 325i coupe
      Stock

Comment

Painfull to watch!!! I hope the driver is okay, where was he though??? And seems so weird, someone must have had a fire extiguisher? why was no one doing anything about it! the car could have somewhat been saved!
        sigpic
        Audi R8 - White / Blk
        Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

This was a minute away from my home,,, the driver was ok but an indian guy was hurt.

The car was totally burned.

2008 BMW M3 / White
          2006 Range Rover Sport / Black (sold)
          2004 VW Touareg / Silver (sold)
          2001 Audi A8 / Silver (sold)
          1999 Opel Omega / Silver (sold)
          1998 Lumina LTZ / Maroon (sold)
          1994 Opel Vectra / white (sold)

Comment

So sad to watch :(

Someone tried to put it off, you can see the white stuff on the car before it totally cought fire
            Meskovic
            this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Working...
            X