BMW X1 Prototype Official Spy Video Drifting on the Snow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW X1 Prototype Official Spy Video Drifting on the Snow

Here is a fun "spy" video of the 2010 BMW X1. We say "spy" because strictly speaking it's not a spy video but a promotional video shot by BMW while testing the car on snow. Some of the car's dynamic handling properties are explored with music in the background and slo-mo shots. The car is covered in black and white camouflage but it's clear that it's more X3 than X6 in that it's shaped more like a wagon than a coupe SUV. It sounds good too.

A concept X1 appeared at the 2008 Paris International Motor Show. Although modeled around the 1-Series the X1 should be slightly longer and wider than the baby Beemer, just like the X3 is a bit longer and wider than a 3-Series. The same line of petrol and diesel engines from the 1-Series will be available as well as a possible debut of four-cylinder petrol turbo powerplants. With BMW stepping up its full-electric and hybrid programmes, these may be fitted too.

The rear-wheel-drive bias xDrive all-wheel-drive system will be on offer as well as manual and automatic gearboxes.

[youtube]43oFnmIwNdw[/youtube]

again... I'd like to wait and see, but for the time being I no like!
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

i don't give a damn!

BMW history:
      07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Working...
      X