Some Desert Challenge Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some Desert Challenge Pics

Last edited by Nabil; 26-03-2009, 10:53 PM.
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Wonderful pics :clap: Did you take part as well Nabil, could you share your experience with us if you were driving, what were you driving etc..
    Thanks for sharing the challenge :thanks2:

Comment

That's the X5 that raped every other car, correct? And the FJ is from your FJ Team, yea? Sure looks like one hell of a championship!! Way to go Nab ;)

Comment

Welcome back Nabs
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
        Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
        Schrick cams
        Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
        Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
        KW Coilovers V3
        WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X