• Time
  • Show
Clear All

the Golden M5.... :P:P:P:b

HEEEEEER
    COOOMMMMEEESSS
    THEEE
    PIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
    .................................................. ..................

:police::police::police::police::police::police::p olice::police:

yes this
    100.00%
    yes this
    0.00%
    yes this
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by SSense; 21-05-2009, 02:21 AM. Reason: Image Resize

Correct me if im wrong, but you are from Al Ain, am i right ? Ive seen your car many times on the streets, glad you joined the Club :)

Kindly open an introduction thread in the New Members Section and introduce yourself..
    Last edited by SSense; 21-05-2009, 02:28 AM.

Comment

On a serious note, this car is a mixture of three, Stock E39, ACS and M5.. I suggest you choose one of the three when modding your car. The kit is an M5 kit with small M5 emblems on door panels, whereas the monograms are ACS and the side skirts also ACS, its confusing :dunno: Even the panorama roof is pointless..

If you want to keep the way it is, then atleast get the door handles covered with the same colour foil as the body, get rid of the chrome window trim and paint the front grill black to match your rims, then get the oval shaped M5 side view mirrors from Ebay for AED 1200 and change all the emblems to M5, atleast it'd look like an M5..

No offence, thats just my opinion, in the end the choice is entirely yours :)
      Last edited by SSense; 21-05-2009, 02:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
        On a serious note, this car is a mixture of three, Stock E39, ACS and M5.. I suggest you choose one of the three when modding your car. The kit is an M5 kit with small M5 emblems on door panels, whereas the monograms are ACS and the side skirts also ACS, its confusing :dunno: Even the panorama roof is pointless..

If you want to keep the way it is, then atleast get the door handles covered with the same colour foil as the body, get rid of the chrome window trim and paint the front grill black to match your rims, then get the oval shaped M5 side view mirrors from Ebay for AED 1200 and change all the emblems to M5, atleast it'd look like an M5..

No offence, thats just my opinion, in the end the choice is entirely yours :)
        +1:iagree::whathesaid:

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
        Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

y is it a poll, and y is the thread in the showroom since it is a member's car???

Comment

Originally posted by akanso View Post
            y is it a poll, and y is the thread in the showroom since it is a member's car???
            Thats why i asked him to open a new thread in the New Members Section..

Comment

few comments:

- remove everything that has to do with chrome
              - revert back to your stock wheels or get real M5 wheels
              - remove all the ACS bagdes because your car has hamann mods

and welcome

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                exactly my 4 comments..

but i'd say don't put M5 badges :nono: and honestly i don't really mind the rims, if you like them this way :)

BMW history:
                07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

What is said already + lowering it!!

People NEED to see the error in putting rims on a stock-height car.....Few cars can get away with it, but not an E39 5 series. I personally think the color is classy, but focus on what it is you want the car to be.

Too many is NOT neccessarily tasteful..

Comment

Can't see anything .... :dunno:
                    sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                    Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                    LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                    P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                    Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

I Agree With The Guys ...
                      Amazing Ride Just Focus On wat They Told you ...
                      Welcome to the Club :)
                      sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                      E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                      E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                      E23 735i - Sold

Comment

pointless thread !
                        Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                        Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                        Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                        Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                        1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                        Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                        eMail:
                        Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

take away the chrome stuff

and paint the kidney grill black

will go well with the overall car theme ;)
                          Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
                          19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
                          M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

Originally posted by RiFo View Post
                            pointless thread !
                            :iagree:

Comment

Well Yah there Is Nothing to Discuss Here..
                              sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                              E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                              E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                              E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Working...
                              X