the Golden M5.... :P:P:P:b

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SSense View Post
    He's from Al Ain so im waiting to see him on some street inorder to stop him and welcome him + explain how to open an Introduction thread..
    hehehehehehehe :D

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
      He's from Al Ain so im waiting to see him on some street inorder to stop him and welcome him + explain how to open an Introduction thread..
      Im glad finally Ive found this guy today :D

I flashed, stoped him and had a small chat with the guy. His name is Adel and he said he's going to post once he finishes exams, thats why he couldnt post anything after opening this thread. Ive seen the car and its a 2000 540i, the lights are changed to 2001..

Lets just wait for him to finish his exams and start posting, if not, then ill have to flash and stop him again :P

Comment

Damn poor guy... I dun think he even feels like visitin the forums again:P
        sigpic
        BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

+1

Comment

thanks all for ur comment either good or bad....
            well i like my car having the 3 type of type
            their is some piont i took in consideration.... thanks alll and i came back for a ssense and thanks for everything alll... dont wrry i will keep in touch guys.... just let me fiiniish my exams and i will be back with u .....

Comment

It was nice meeting you the other day 3adel :) and Good Luck with your exams

Comment

thanks maan.........

Comment

exams ?!?

best of luck man :)
                  2008 325i coupe
                  Stock

Comment

all the best and the guy who comes in ur way just tell me

Comment

thanks hiten and akan.....well akan if anyone come i can handle it but u can be my plan B if something happneded
                      thanks agian guys for ur wishes

Comment

Welcome to the club... finish ur exams and start a proper thread introducing ur self and ur E39 540 ... good luck
                        Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                        Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                        Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                        Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                        1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                        Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                        eMail:
                        Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

thanks rifoo for u wishes.... inshlaah i will be finishing sooon

Comment

Originally posted by 3doolelcool View Post
                            thanks all for ur comment either good or bad....
                            well i like my car having the 3 type of type
                            their is some piont i took in consideration.... thanks alll and i came back for a ssense and thanks for everything alll... dont wrry i will keep in touch guys.... just let me fiiniish my exams and i will be back with u .....
                            A positive attitude :bow:
                            Meskovic
                            this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

we have too nabiil..... thats life
                              Last edited by 3doolelcool; 07-06-2009, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X