Clear All

wait wait.... is it me or that badge says M3.. OMG! :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
      wait wait.... is it me or that badge says M3.. OMG! :rofl:
      Yes it is the M3 badge :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Nick777 View Post
        Personally I don't think being a fan on M Motorsport Division of BMW is a bad thing and if you have M-Sport parts then having the M-Badge alone is not rice. The door sills plate come with M badge and colours with the M-Sport package kit and suspension.
        However, the M badge followed by 3, 5, 6 is a No No, because the car itself is not an M series car model. Same reasoning as the BMW Sauber F1 cap I wear, just like the F1 Drivers. I am a fan, but not trying to say I am an F1 driver by wearing the cap. But if one day you see me in a full F1 racing suit please slap me! ;-)
        I agree
        Meskovic
        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Nick777 View Post
          Personally I don't think being a fan on M Motorsport Division of BMW is a bad thing and if you have M-Sport parts then having the M-Badge alone is not rice. The door sills plate come with M badge and colours with the M-Sport package kit and suspension.
          However, the M badge followed by 3, 5, 6 is a No No, because the car itself is not an M series car model. Same reasoning as the BMW Sauber F1 cap I wear, just like the F1 Drivers. I am a fan, but not trying to say I am an F1 driver by wearing the cap. But if one day you see me in a full F1 racing suit please slap me! ;-)

Am With you with That And Against you at the Same Time...
          Cause when We tell Some1 To LOSE the Badge or the Rims or Whatever ...
          Its For the Cars Good... And His Too !
          like Lets Take An Example ... My Ride with an M3 Badge...
          Like u serious??
          I Think the Guys Agree with me ... You want An M3 Badge, Go get an M3. End of Discussion.
          sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
          E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
          E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
          E23 735i - Sold

Comment

u misunderstood us baba!

M3 badge on a non M3 is a no no
            but
            an M badge on a car that has M parts is ok!

3 Vs

Got our point?
            Meskovic
            this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
              u misunderstood us baba!

M3 badge on a non M3 is a no no
              but
              an M badge on a car that has parts is ok!

3 Vs

Got our point?
              Yah I Agree with that 100%
              sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
              E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
              E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
              E23 735i - Sold

Comment

:bow:
                Meskovic

Comment

the above is a good example of grandpa giving our young members a lesson in :///M: :wiggle:

Comment

found this few days ago on dubizzle , someone was selling his 525 1990 , I've never ever thought this will be the easiest way to have I-Drive in any old BMW car ,,is to stick the I-Drive knob on the center dash ...

Good luck for him , hope is not telling the idiots who wants to buy this car and has no idea about BMW that his car has I-Drive like any other newer BMW cars ... then it will the real disaster
                    Attached Files

Comment

:rofl: imagine that thing is working :drool:

Comment

^^^ Are you guys stupid!?

That's not the iDrive!! Man you illiterates - that's the SSSK - a new technology invented by Korean modifiers for the BMW, which stands for Secondary Steering Simulation Knob.

When the driver gets bored of driving with the steering wheel - he can push his seat back, look at the screen (camera) and drive using the SSSK!!

Ugh arabs!
                        Last edited by hiten86; 01-06-2009, 01:40 PM.
                        2008 325i coupe
                        Stock

Comment

:rofl:

BMW history:
                          07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by hiten86 View Post
                            ^^^ Are you guys stupid!?

That's not the iDrive!! Man you illiterates - that's the SSSK - a new technology invented by Korean modifiers for the BMW, which stands for Secondary Steering Simulation Knob.

When the driver gets bored of driving with the steering wheel - he can push his seat back, look at the screen (camera) and drive using the SSSK!!

Ugh arabs!
                            :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Comment

:rofl: !!!
                              sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                              E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                              E23 735i - Sold

Comment

:rofl2:

Comment

Working...
                                X