Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E92 Vorstiener Vented Hood is it worth it ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im really confused bro, usually body kits consist of front lip or bumper, rear bumper and side skirts, ive got the front lip and lets say i'll get the csl trunk..all wuts left is the side skirts and the rims b4 the hood ... !!

THIS IS FOR BRUNO
    Bruno, i know that i always nag about my car kit when i c u , bas bro u already know that am a bit picky and as i said b4 i dunn wanna be Riced Moe-335 llol
    Last edited by Moe; 25-08-2008, 01:58 AM.

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
    Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Originally posted by Moe-335 View Post
      im really confused bro, usually body kits consist of front lip or bumper, rear bumper and side skirts, ive got the front lip and lets say i'll get the csl trunk..all wuts left is the side skirts and the rims b4 the hood ... !!
      get the "kit" first, install it, post pictures AND THEN ask the question for the V hood! :msolved: everybody would then say yes :bow:

i think everybody meant to say that the hood belongs on a non-stock car, preferrably body kit & rims.. but if you wanna stick to your rims for a while that's your call ;)

:thanks:

BMW history:
      07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Even though your car's rims are considered to be one of the best that BMW came out with, frankly speaking I wudnt install a body kit and leave the stock rims the way they are. Rims are the shoe of any car, its better to replace the stock rims with something better and lower the car, install a body kit and finally the hood. Thats my way of modding, the choice is entirely yours :)

Comment

Moe let me know if you wanna try on my shoes.. if those fit well on the E92 you'll have a chance to get urself an original, aggressive & "like new" set of rims/tires for an excellent deal :)

BMW history:

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
            Moe let me know if you wanna try on my shoes.. if those fit well on the E92 you'll have a chance to get urself an original, aggressive & "like new" set of rims/tires for an excellent deal :)
            Bro i thought that u sold'em ... y not we'll manage a meetin and try urs on my car.. :D

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
            Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
              +1
              Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
              Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
              Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
              Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
              1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
              Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
              eMail:
              Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

nice hood..
                any idea how much does it cost...
                ToMmYHi:lol:

Comment

nice hood look smooth..
                  any idea how much does it cost..
                  ToMmYHi:lol:

Comment

hi tommy, maybe 1 of the guys can give u an idea about the price :)

why not create a thread in the new members section & introduce urself & ur cars :D

BMW history:

Comment

Working...
                    X