Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some Pics......

Hi Guys,

Well i'm no photographer by any stretch of the imagination, but here you go........
    Attached Files
    Mods: VFE Stage 2 S/C ; Rotora BBK ; Clutchmasters ceramic racing clutch ; Agency Power Headers and Cat Backs ; H&R Lowering Kit ; Powerflex BK, AC Schnitzer Brace/strut & Diffuser ; CF Interior.

sweeet ride SimonB!...Awesome upgrades!!

where do you take her for service?
    ________
    CHRYSLER 300 NON-LETTER SERIES SPECIFICATIONS
    Last edited by Wazif; 18-04-2011, 08:01 AM.
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

btw...thats a unique color on the M3...never seen it before!
      ________
      CHEVROLET KADETT SPECIFICATIONS
      Current
      E92 M3 - Mineral White
      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
      E36 318is
      E39 540i ///M sport
      VW CC
      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

:thanks2: She gets serviced at Quartermile, they're awesome!
        Mods: VFE Stage 2 S/C ; Rotora BBK ; Clutchmasters ceramic racing clutch ; Agency Power Headers and Cat Backs ; H&R Lowering Kit ; Powerflex BK, AC Schnitzer Brace/strut & Diffuser ; CF Interior.

Comment

The colour is quite unique, I've only ever seen one other M3 Cabrio & and M5 in the past few years.

Comment

How long have you had the S/C for? Does the weather here in DXB affect it in anyway??
            ________
            Ebony **** tube
            Current
            E92 M3 - Mineral White
            F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
            E36 318is
            E39 540i ///M sport
            VW CC
            E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Great setup, and it sure feels great to have one of these here in the UAE!!

Questions:

1) What's the color name. It's a BMW Individual Color, you can read it off your strut tower.

2) Where have you done the installation for the SC?

3) The car is US Spec I suppose? I got the hint since you've upgraded the headers.

4) Where have you done the tuning? What's your boost level? Upgraded oil cooler?

5) Any SMG issues? Depends on what your power output is, have you dynoed the car??

:)

Comment

I installed the S/C about 6 weeks ago and the heat really hasn't been an issue so far.....touching wood! To be honest, I have less heat issues with the S/C than I had when it was stock. I did loads of research before I bought the kit and the reason I went for VFE is that they have an awesome Air to Water charge cooler. Even after pushing the car pretty hard, you can touch the center of the Plenum with your hand. The only issue with the heat here in summer is that you get some heat soak, so you do lose a bit of boost when it is really warm.

Comment

WOW!!! Thats one of the best M3s ive seen until now. Beautiful color, nice interior color combination + the CF interior trim is also looking great. Take care of it, i only hope it doesnt gets jinxed :)

Comment

Heat soaking is a generic problem with FI systems, so nothing wrong with your kit and installation....

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post

Questions:

1) What's the color name. It's a BMW Individual Color, you can read it off your strut tower.

3) The car is US Spec I suppose? I got the hint since you've upgraded the headers.

4) Where have you done the tuning? What's your boost level? Upgraded oil cooler?

:read:

Comment

wow!
                        Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

Originally posted by SimonB View Post
                          Hi Guys,

Well i'm no photographer by any stretch of the imagination, but here you go........
                          Great colors... really nice...
                          sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
                          2006 Z4M - SOLD
                          1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
                          2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
                          2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
                          2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
                          2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
                          1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
                          2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

:bow: great car with a unique color !!! its the first time i see such color ...but great modifications u've got there Simon !!....
                            Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                            Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                            Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                            Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                            1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                            Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                            eMail:
                            Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post

Questions:

5) Any SMG issues? Depends on what your power output is, have you dynoed the car??

Thanks Ayham! To answer your questions:

1. Not 100% sure what the colour name is. Hmmmmm... gonna have a look when I go downstairs. Didn't realise it was written on the strut tower...Cheers!

2. Quartermile did the installation for me

3. No, the car is GCC spec. I upgraded the Headers and Cats a while ago. You need to upgrade the exhaust for the stage 2 S/C as the stock set up won't last very long under pressure

4. I haven't needed to do any tuning. GIAC re-flash the ECU as a part of the S/C kit & they are fantastic. The car is smoother than stock on the new software. Boost level is 8 - 8.5 psi. I've just ordered a boost & AFR gauge as it wasn't included. The V3 Vortech units don't require a seperate or upgraded oil cooler.

5. SMG is handling fine....touch wood. Haven't dyno'd the car yet, but the stage 2 kit puts out approx 570bhp with about 470 rwhp based on 91 Octane that they use in the states. Every car is different, so you can't guarentee those numbers with every kit, but given that we are using 98 Octane here, i'm sure they're not far off.

Comment

Working...
                              X