No announcement yet.

Some Pics......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW...SimonB, will your car pass the registration renewal testing out here with the S/C installed??
    ________
    SUZUKI GSX-R1100
    Last edited by Wazif; 18-04-2011, 08:01 AM.
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
      BTW...SimonB, will your car pass the registration renewal testing out here with the S/C installed??
      good question ..... and if you dont mind telling us how much u've got the S/C for ??
      Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
      Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
      Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
      Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
      1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
      Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
      eMail:
      Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Beautiful car ... I think the colour is called Mora Green Metallic
        ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

Originally posted by RiFo View Post
          good question ..... and if you dont mind telling us how much u've got it for ??
          It should be fine. I usually remove the cats and put the stock ones back on for the test. The beauty about the kit is that it is bolt on, worst (& I mean WORST) case scenario, you can remove it and Tasjeel boys won't know a thing.
          Mods: VFE Stage 2 S/C ; Rotora BBK ; Clutchmasters ceramic racing clutch ; Agency Power Headers and Cat Backs ; H&R Lowering Kit ; Powerflex BK, AC Schnitzer Brace/strut & Diffuser ; CF Interior.

Comment

and they wont say anything about the S/C ?

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
            Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
            eMail:
            Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Originally posted by petrolhead View Post
              Beautiful car ... I think the colour is called Mora Green Metallic

Haha !! Rami is the Colour Bank !

That's one unique car man, although I'm not a fan of F/I but this is done properly as you said.

Since youve got the power, the suspension and the brakes . . . Why not give it a night at the track ?

Seeing and hearing such a beautiful car down the main straight is priceless !

Cheers mate !
              sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
              Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
              LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
              P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
              Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

good question ..... and if you dont mind telling us how much u've got the S/C for ??
                The kit is approx USD 12,000, but you need to factor in the additional mods that you require to run the stage 2 ie. Headers, Cats, Performance Clutch and Flywheel, Brakes, etc + installation. To be very honest if you looked at it, you can't really justify the expense. As all of you fellow BMW nuts know though..... once the bug has bitten you, it's difficult to stop. The car is also awesome fun! I seldom arrive home without a smile on my face :yuhoo:
                Mods: VFE Stage 2 S/C ; Rotora BBK ; Clutchmasters ceramic racing clutch ; Agency Power Headers and Cat Backs ; H&R Lowering Kit ; Powerflex BK, AC Schnitzer Brace/strut & Diffuser ; CF Interior.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonB View Post
                  The kit is approx USD 12,000, but you need to factor in the additional mods that you require to run the stage 2 ie. Headers, Cats, Performance Clutch and Flywheel, Brakes, etc + installation. To be very honest if you looked at it, you can't really justify the expense. As all of you fellow BMW nuts know though..... once the bug has bitten you, it's difficult to stop. The car is also awesome fun! I seldom arrive home without a smile on my face :yuhoo:
                  touchwood man !! BMW is like a disease..once it gets you it just doesn't go away :D ... great car man keep it running n hope to see u soon :)..

Need Assistance?
                  eMail:
                  Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Originally posted by SewerSideUp View Post
                    Haha !! Rami is the Colour Bank !

That's one unique car man, although I'm not a fan of F/I but this is done properly as you said.

Since youve got the power, the suspension and the brakes . . . Why not give it a night at the track ?

Seeing and hearing such a beautiful car down the main straight is priceless !

Cheers mate !
                    Definately.....need to get myself down to the Autodrome sometime. Want to give it a run around the track when the weather cools down a bit. Also need to run the kit in for a few more hundred kms

Comment

The colour is quite unique, I've only ever seen one other M3 Cabrio & and M5 in the past few years.
                      Was this car tony Edwards? I remember once some time ago when i was planning on buying an E46 M3 I saw this car and was told there is only another cabrio and an M5 with same colours!

When are you selling? :yuhoo:

Great car, Godbless, lets see it on the track :woot:
                      Meskovic
                      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

touchwood man !! BMW is like a disease..once it gets you it just doesn't go away :D ... great car man keep it running n hope to see u soon :)..
                        Cheers Rifo, take care! :woot:

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                          Was this car tony Edwards? I remember once some time ago when i was planning on buying an E46 M3 I saw this car and was told there is only another cabrio and an M5 with same colours!

When are you selling? :yuhoo:

Great car, Godbless, lets see it on the track :woot:
                          You have a good memory Nabil! Yes, it was at Tony Edwards..... with an awful, huge ACS wing on the rear!!!

Hahahaha..... don't think i'm ever selling her.....don't think I could do it! When she's tired of the road, I suppose i'll have to turn her into a full time track car.

Cheers mate, take care....

Comment

You have a good memory Nabil! Yes, it was at Tony Edwards..... with an awful, huge ACS wing on the rear!!!

Hahahaha..... don't think i'm ever selling her.....don't think I could do it! When she's tired of the road, I suppose i'll have to turn her into a full time track car.

Cheers mate, take care....
                            Exactly! Thats the one! :thanks:

planning to turn her into a full time track car is waaaay better than selling, Respect!

Are you planning to enter the redline challenge this season or maybe our own HPDS (high performance Driving School)

Tace care and See you soon :woot:
                            Meskovic
                            this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                              Tace care and See you soon :woot:
                              :busted: Take !!! ****

Need Assistance?
                              eMail:
                              Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

very nice car & set-up!

i've always thought about supercharging my Z4MC but now that i sold it i think i can start saving some money :rofl:

BMW = Break My Wallet (with the best fun of course!)

BMW history:
                                07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Working...
                                X