Nothing new... Just another E60 M5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SSense View Post
    Im thinking of hiring a professional photographer to get some nice shots of my car, if you guys know anyone then let me know :)
    A friend of mine is a professional photographer who asked to let him know if there's any interest from the memebrs for professional photoshoots. Studio shots are also doable through him....His name is Khaled, great guy. But I think if you're talking about that level of equipment and professionalism then the prices are a bit astronomical.

Comment

Ayham, could you tell me approximately how much would he charge ?! For one session, some nice place he will choose and he will shoot. If the prices attract me then im serious about this.

Comment

I can give you his number and tell him I referred you....If he stumbles across the name, tell him it's 'Never Dies' on evolve :)

Comment

Wow!

simply, WOW!

amazing shots

i wanna be able to take shots like that 1 day

(but before that, i wanna own a car like that) =P
          Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
          19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
          M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

Dont like the rims
            Meskovic
            this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
              I can give you his number and tell him I referred you....If he stumbles across the name, tell him it's 'Never Dies' on evolve :)
              Sounds good Ayham ! PM me his number if you dont mind, ill call him after Eid within this week :)

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                Dont like the rims
                Those are M6 rims, usually I thought they dont look good on E60 M5s, but in this case its different, the car looks fantastic !

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                  Dont like the rims
                  +1 never liked them on the M6 either
                  ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

hot hot hot!! man i wish could afford a car like that!

Comment

isA someday !!

Comment

Working...
                      X