Took few pics this morning-- CSL content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took few pics this morning-- CSL content

So I sorted out the CSL Bumper issue after all. The parts required to mount this bumper is the following:

_Non-M bumper carrier with the shock absorbers that mount the bumper… (All available in sharjah for 700 AED and comes with a bumper)
    _Cost of bumper I don’t remember the figure but I paid around 1600 +700 for shipping.
    _painting and fitting should cost an easy 800 dirhams since the entire carrier should be worked on.

Approx. total cost 3800 AED

Here are the pics.

Few more pics

Yes I wasn’t driving with a front number plate since yesterday. But anyhow on Thursday when I travel I want the garage to delete the holes of the number holder to give it a cleaner look. While they’re at it I will ask someone to take some pics of the process to be kept as a reference for our club’s own benefit.

i also realized that the pics suck so sorry in advance:thanks:

looking good bro

how do you compare the front clearance with the ACS lip that you had? all you need now is a lower suspension or at least a set of lowering springs..

BMW history:
    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

WoW Bruno ! That front looks awesome now Congrats and a job well done :clap:
      BTW get a daily drive car rather than parking that beauty under the hot sun everyday.. :)

Comment

The ACS lip had a 11.5 CM clearance from the ground. This set up is a bit higher though I assume around 13.5 cm or more, I have to measure it to know how much clearance I have.

I would love to order a set of coilovers but knowing that I already have some other cars to take care of this will remain a fantasy that I once wanted to get; I will be slowing down a bit in the coming months. Hopefully after returning back from my trip the car will be retired for good, few weekend outings and that’s it.

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
          WoW Bruno ! That front looks awesome now Congrats and a job well done :clap:
          BTW get a daily drive car rather than parking that beauty under the hot sun everyday.. :)
          thanks bro.

i already bought one I want the owner to come back from god knows where so that I can finish the paper work. the car will be kept at home from now on... under the lovely shaded parking lot

Comment

Or you can give it to me to keep it "in shape"...For free, I won't charge you a dime! :D

How come you didn't tell about it last night?!?! It's so damn black I couldn't notice :(

With some sort of lowering you might rub the splitters...Did them measurements myself and that's why you don't see them on my bumper...:thumbsdown:

Comment

i thought you saw it lol

My acs lip was way lower and they didn't used to rub. however when i added the splitters for the ACS lip the height dropped to 9cm at the front. which saw some occasional rubbing at the splitters over time damaging the lower part of the splitters. In general the CSL bumper is way higher than the ACS

Comment

awesome bruno!!!.....cars looking VERY GOOOOOD!!! mashaallah!!!
                ________
                HONDA CG125 HISTORY
                Last edited by Wazif; 18-04-2011, 08:24 AM.
                Current
                E92 M3 - Mineral White
                F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                E36 318is
                E39 540i ///M sport
                VW CC
                E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

walahi ya Bruno it look spectacular... mashallah I love the aggressive look!!!
                  sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Looks really good ... much better than the ACS you had before
                    ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

all you need now is a GTR look with Carbon Fiber the things (fins?)

BMW history:
                      07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Looks really good bruno. Congrats.
                        sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
                        2006 Z4M - SOLD
                        1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
                        2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
                        2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
                        2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
                        2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
                        1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
                        2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

I love the look ...need to see it in person .... congrats on ur Lancer bumper :P
                          Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                          Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                          Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                          Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                          1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                          Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                          eMail:
                          Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

It looks super nice, and man i love the CSL trunk look!!! waaaw mashallah!!!
                            sigpic
                            Audi R8 - White / Blk
                            Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

Very nice looking car. Love those wheels
                              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                              Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                              Schrick cams
                              Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                              Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                              KW Coilovers V3
                              WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X