Announcement

Collapse

Market Place / Classifieds RULES & REGULATIONS

BMW Club UAE
Classifieds section Rules & Regulations

1. No advertising or links to/for profit websites and businesses. Only Official BMW Club UAE Sponsors Links/Advertisements are allowed.

2. Marketing on this forum is restricted to Motorsports related items only. Any other irrelevant item found will be removed immediately.

3. BMW Club UAE does NOT assume any responsibility toward any financial interactions between the members based on ads placed on these forums. This applies to cars and parts, used or new.

4. BMW Club UAE does NOT assume any legal responsibility pertaining to any posts by any members on these forums by third party claimants. Members posts in entirety are a reflection of the members personal beliefs.

5. Administrators/Moderators reserve the right to alter posts at their discretion following the above guidelines.
See more
See less

2001 E46 320i Station wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2001 E46 320i Station wagon

This car has been my daily driver for the past 3 years. Its extremely reliable and helps carry all the stuff around town and across emirates. I've maintained it thoroughly and loved how cheap it was to run i will gladly hold on to it if it doesn't sell.

It's a German spec that was imported from japan.

Extra accessories:
    _Rhino roof rack with a bicycle rail and wind deflector.
    _BBS RKII 17inch (brand new tires)
    _JOM coilovers
    _Muffler delete
    _wesfalia detachable towbar with electric wiring (BMW original item) -> this sucker set me back 3000 dirhams
    _ORM leather hood bra (throw it in the trash if you dont like it)

exterior and interior are in excellent form for a 15 year old car. i towed my race car around and at times when the towbar is not needed you can simply unhook it and pack it nicely in the tire well.

Price with no accessories 21,000

Price as is with accessories 27,000

Working...
X