X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RAFiK
    replied
    Originally posted by SSense View Post
    Thanks alot Ayham and thanks alot ALL you guys! I highly appreciate your interest in my post. Im sure we all love this club as much as we love our cars, its pretty obvious thats the reason we'd like to make it get better. This site isnt just for the Ms, its for all the other series too. Id like to see the guys who just come and read our threads to get interested, be enthusiastic and post their views and experiences too. I have already started telling my group of people about this club and they'll be joining soon. Hope everyone does the same to enlarge this new little family :grouphug:

Once again Im thankful to all the administrators and Mr. Bush (Ayham) for taking my views into account.
    Thats the spirit ;)

Leave a comment:

• SSense
    replied
    Originally posted by Bruno View Post
    lol at bush...

i have changed my ride under the avatar to add a different flavor to the club.

we also appreciate your input arbab! :bow:
    LoLz at arbab :P
    Thanks for everyones concern, i feel lots of things here need small touches to make this club a better place. I dont want to name other forums, but im sure we can get our club better than any other, we can only be supportive and remain patient.

Leave a comment:

• Ayham
    replied
    I'm not THAT president!!...He couldn't run a grocery store!

Leave a comment:

• Bruno
    replied
    lol at bush...

i have changed my ride under the avatar to add a different flavor to the club.

we also appreciate your input arbab! :bow:

Leave a comment:

• SSense
    replied
    Originally posted by Ayham View Post
    Wow, president is last to see this thread!!! Blame the oil field!! :)

Thanks for the kind words in the first post bro, it's a team effort after all. Actually I was on the phone with Rifo heading back from work today and told him that somehow we're becoming an ///M club without any intention of the sort. But the reasons have already been said by the guys;

- Many club members own M cars
    - Most active members here are M3 drivers

But I have a fond relationship with my E36 328 and the E30 shape. We're still relatively young and working on sowing a knowledge foundation across the UAE BMW drivers. Then you'll see the E36/E30/E34/E39/E28 drivers joining in and posting. I just hope we're not scaring them away cuz we look like a nitche group of discriminating drivers...On the contrary, most of our knowledge here stems from driving older BMWs at various stages of our lives.

So, to your friend and anybody who feels these forums are not aimed at them, you're totally wrong :) Chime in and let us hear from you. And we'll defo do what you suggested regarding the appearance, spot on!
    Thanks alot Ayham and thanks alot ALL you guys! I highly appreciate your interest in my post. Im sure we all love this club as much as we love our cars, its pretty obvious thats the reason we'd like to make it get better. This site isnt just for the Ms, its for all the other series too. Id like to see the guys who just come and read our threads to get interested, be enthusiastic and post their views and experiences too. I have already started telling my group of people about this club and they'll be joining soon. Hope everyone does the same to enlarge this new little family :grouphug:

Once again Im thankful to all the administrators and Mr. Bush (Ayham) for taking my views into account.

Leave a comment:

• Ayham
    replied
    ^^ My my!! Are we getting a BMW SUV for the family of two??? :D

Leave a comment:

• Haissam
    replied
    appreciate your feedback SSense..

the guys put it down nicely ^ and i also would like to help make this club more & more diverse :)

Leave a comment:

• Ayham
    replied
    Wow, president is last to see this thread!!! Blame the oil field!! :)

Thanks for the kind words in the first post bro, it's a team effort after all. Actually I was on the phone with Rifo heading back from work today and told him that somehow we're becoming an ///M club without any intention of the sort. But the reasons have already been said by the guys;

- Many club members own M cars
    - Most active members here are M3 drivers

But I have a fond relationship with my E36 328 and the E30 shape. We're still relatively young and working on sowing a knowledge foundation across the UAE BMW drivers. Then you'll see the E36/E30/E34/E39/E28 drivers joining in and posting. I just hope we're not scaring them away cuz we look like a nitche group of discriminating drivers...On the contrary, most of our knowledge here stems from driving older BMWs at various stages of our lives.

So, to your friend and anybody who feels these forums are not aimed at them, you're totally wrong :) Chime in and let us hear from you. And we'll defo do what you suggested regarding the appearance, spot on!

Leave a comment:

• SSense
    replied
    in fact it is not only about Ms... we would also like to encourage other non-Ms to show become frequent posters.

thanks for your suggestions Ssense we will work on these and add a touch of other bmws into the pics. i moved this thread into the suggestion section.

we are over 25 M5s and over 25 M3s on this forum it seems that the M3 boys are more active by nature. the rest are 335s, M6s and X5s X6s and Z4s etc...

rifo for the coming days please do post up some pics... of 5 series on the main web page.

i would also suggest that we run a quick photoshoot session on that date!? how does that sound??? :woot:
    Thanks Bruno! I didnt mention I want only a 5 series pic on the web page, LoLz, infact place some X5s, X6s and other Series too, besides only 3 Series.
    The photo session idea sounds really wonderful, ill try my best to make it on 20th.

Leave a comment:

• RAFiK
    replied
    i would also suggest that we run a quick photoshoot session on that date!? how does that sound??? :woot:
    that would be awesome ..... SSense bring ur baby and let it be famous :P ..i'll bring Dexy also

Leave a comment:

• Bruno
    replied
    Originally posted by RiFo View Post
    haha u family name has to be Waleed :P:P
    do not spam!:slap:

Leave a comment:

• RAFiK
    replied
    haha u family name has to be Waleed :P:P

Leave a comment:

• Bruno
    replied
    in fact it is not only about Ms... we would also like to encourage other non-Ms to show become frequent posters.

thanks for your suggestions Ssense we will work on these and add a touch of other bmws into the pics. i moved this thread into the suggestion section.

we are over 25 M5s and over 25 M3s on this forum it seems that the M3 boys are more active by nature. the rest are 335s, M6s and X5s X6s and Z4s etc...

rifo for the coming days please do post up some pics... of 5 series on the main web page.

Leave a comment:

• Bashar M.
    replied
    Originally posted by RiFo View Post
    Finally i know what the M. stands for in your name :P:P
    Haha...... Man you asked before

See even my name has the BMW first two initials (Bashar Mousa :p

Leave a comment:

• SSense
    replied
    Originally posted by Bashar M. View Post
    Thanks alot SSense for posting your opinion/concerns about our club and website, and we do value these opinions.

Regarding the addressed matter we do not prefer, or concentrate, on just 3-series BMWs, and we are not biased in anyway toward them. In Fact, we do talk about other models and discuss them. The problem you see is generated from the fact that our club has "Alot" of 3-series and M3s since they are the most available and desirable in our market. Moreover, those members are the most active members on our boards. As a result, most of our discussions are addressing 3-series or M3s.

We are trying our best to encourage our other members to be active and post about their cars so we can have various kinds of discussions about other BMW models.

Bashar Mousa

Pleasure is all mine Bashar

Leave a comment:

Working...
X