Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anybody have experience in WinKFT/NCS Expert by INPA

Dear Friends,

recently i have bought INPA Cable with many Software.

i have install and used GT1 V57 and SSS plus INPA/EDIABAS without problem.

but i need some help in NCS EXPERT & WINKFT
    anybody try them or have experience in how to use them?

regards,
    ayman

ok I have no idea what any of those things are to be honest... the experts will be around shortly to help out :)
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

yeah... I know how it works :)

Comment

its long procedure to go through, but the important thing you should have the updated daten file which is diff to be explained here....try this
        www.bmwcoding.com

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
        E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

those softwares are used by the BMW development engineers ( very hard core I-level softwares ) , so imagine a normal person decided to use them , specially non German speaking person , learning German is not enough , you need to be German :lol:

you can easily brick any module in your car by using " winFKP " , but in general , with the cable that you have , you will not be able to do much except playing little bit with your light module ( disable bulb check etc etc ) .. and if you have E38 , then there is nothing to pay with at all ,,

the most friendly user software is the GT1 , you will be able to read errors , trace faults , read live data from electronic parts etc etc ..

good luck ,

Comment

dear friends,

i don't need it for coding because i am using another tool for coding bmw.

regarding GT1 i only use it for 2 purpose New ABS unit programming and key memory. all others option available in PA SOFT and its really butter then GT1 in user interface and faster in scanning.

i need it for Matching Used EcU with EWS.

do u know how?
            Last edited by gulfbimmer; 20-12-2011, 04:03 PM.

Comment

I use Autologic for DME-EWS alignment, never failed. Also use it for Vehicle Order alterations; E46 M3 SMG-to-manual swaps as an example. Do you have access to an AL unit?

Comment

Thats great but realy auto logic new very expencive arround 38000Aed if u will sale urs i will buy it. Or if u know anybody have one for sale ingood conduction please let me know.

I have access to all the modul in the car.

Do u have tune packege for auto logic?

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                I use Autologic for DME-EWS alignment, never failed. Also use it for Vehicle Order alterations; E46 M3 SMG-to-manual swaps as an example. Do you have access to an AL unit?

Comment

Working...
                X