Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2005 e60 i-Drive CCC upgrade (6.5" screen to 8.8" screen)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2005 e60 i-Drive CCC upgrade (6.5" screen to 8.8" screen)

hello to everyone..

i am new here... so please excuse my very lil knowledge... i own a 2005 bmw 530i which has a professional navigation wih a small screen of 6.5 inches... i rlly wanna upgrade it to CCC nav...with wide screen...

can anyone help in this regard.... as i wz thinking to order it thru ebay....but before i do dat i wanted to search the local market in sharjah...if i wud find some1 or someplace where the product is available... i wz thinking to do it myself wid the help of bmw forums... pls help..

the product link is:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/150895572075...=p5197.c0.m619

Regards,
    Deep. Divecha

what you have right now is business navigation ( technical word is : MASK ) , the professional navigation is what you are looking for ( Technical workd ; CCC ) ..

scrap yard is full of those ,, you need CCC - 8.8" screen - CCC fan wiring harness - Dashboard CCC trim ( you will loose the little open storage box in the middle of the dash ) - GPS antenna ( if your car doesn't have SAT NAV fitted )

you need a proper coding to make it work on your car and keep the current I-drive to use it on CCC ,

Finally you need Arabian Gulf Professional MAP DVD ,

Hope this info help , and stay away from ebay .. good luck

Comment

thanks alot ehsan... gr8 help!!!

found a garage in qusais which does this mod, will soon post pictures...

Comment

Working...
      X