low coolant level ... !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

low coolant level ... !!

So yeah, 2day while comin back from university. check coolant warning showed up, and i refilled the coolant level immediately.

Now is that normal i mean, i am afraid that a certain leak is up, or its just cuz of the heat ?:reading:

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
    Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

it could be that a hose is leaking... have it checked you have warranty

Comment

well yea, i have my service due so i'll let them check .. !!

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
      Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

It is normal... you need to check your coolant level often, especially now that "hell" is coming up... but it wouldn't hurt to check if there is a leak or not
        ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

if it drops quickly (like in 1 week) then something's wrong.. if it takes 2-3 months of summer to lose some water then it should be normal.

AGMC can confirm :)

BMW history:
          07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Check the coolant level for a few days, if you see you dont have to refill then it could have been due to the heat, but if it goes less and you have to refill then probably there could be a leak somewhere..

Comment

Working...
            X