• Time
  • Show
Clear All

what about BMW performance mufflers?

Think before you act.

Comment

Originally posted by jmeister View Post
      what about BMW performance mufflers?
      If you get the exhaust from the AGMC and install it with them then it wont void any warranty ..

Comment

how much for that?

Think before you act.

Comment

I have no idea, but also besides that you have a choice of getting Hamann or ACS exhausts, the warranty wont get void if you install those.. :nono:

Comment

Really, I was interested in an Eisenmann exhausts, are you sure about Hamann and ACS exhausts, do I have to do it through AGMC? Does anyone have any expereince of doing this or who I can talk to

Comment

ok. by the way, i dont think mufflers will add much to power figures anyway-the stock system is quite good IMO. its only for the tone >D

Think before you act.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaiman View Post
                Really, I was interested in an Eisenmann exhausts, are you sure about Hamann and ACS exhausts, do I have to do it through AGMC? Does anyone have any expereince of doing this or who I can talk to
                I remember the service advisor telling me you can install ACS or Hamann exhaust to inorder to stay with the warranty.. as far for the installation I think you need an approval from the dealer before installation first..

Comment

jmeister here's my 2cents, worrying about a warranty is not a big issue... i assume no welding is to be made when a muffler is fitted right?

what i'm trying to say is that if you ever decide to mod the car do the onese that can be easily reversable. if anything goes wrong in the future you can always switch back to stock and send the car to agmc. and the same applies to the rims.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                    jmeister here's my 2cents, worrying about a warranty is not a big issue... i assume no welding is to be made when a muffler is fitted right?

what i'm trying to say is that if you ever decide to mod the car do the onese that can be easily reversable. if anything goes wrong in the future you can always switch back to stock and send the car to agmc. and the same applies to the rims.
                    +1

i can't believe someone is even worried about losing warranty on his BMW coz of changing a muffler

BMW history:
                    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Working...
                    X