Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to S/C a non-m e46?

No i'm not talking about my M3

I've been looking around and surfing all these BMW forums globally and noticed that E46 non-M has become very cheap to mod compared to the days when i had one. If i roll back to 2005 and compare these prices with the old ones i would've definitely s/ced my 330 by now if I still had it.

Some used kits are going for $2.5k and some for $3k good for340 hp to the crank that’s somewhere close to the e46 m3 territory. i would’ve never dreamt of these prices for my M3.
    Still having regrets for ordering the Iforged rims back in early 2006 for nearly $4.5K which was never installed and later sold for cheap. A wiser choice was s/cing my 330ci instead or waiting more and doing it properly instead of spending all the money on a set of wheels.

Anyways back to topic, superchargers are getting cheaper day by day for these non-Ms furthermore are relatively falling within sane lines of spending. If I had a non-m I wouldn’t have thought twice.

Look at these examples.

$3k for 330 http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=632514
    $2.5k for 330 http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=628066

hmmm interesting! .... wonder if they will cheap for the ///M also :)
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

used kits for the E46 M3s are going for 4.5k~7k depending on the specs. but i would still wait on the M versions to become cheaper in the days to come.

but if i had a 330 i will F/I it fow show with these prices

Comment

i remember i've seen videos of a s/c E46 320i

i think it produced around 252 hps, but it used to hang up with cars with more hps
        Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
        19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
        M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

Working...
        X