Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official service centers for BMW/MINI

Hey guys,

Is there any other official workshop/service center other than AGMC in Dubai that I can go to without losing my warranty?

X-service and uncle tony edwards!

X>TE>AGMC

Comment

thanks bruv.
      they are better in terms of what?

Service, cost.. etc?

Comment

they are better in cost, service and experience/technical wise. Everything you name it. but i still rank both as expensive though. i'm a poor man you know :read:

Comment

you not poor man, you are big boss! M3 arbab!

because I'm really not satisfied with the current service I'm getting.... and cost also....

Comment

hi there arbab bruno! do you have a map that will lead me to X-service and uncle tony edwards? thank you
            Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

earnest,tony Edwards is on shk zayed between 2nd n 3rd interchange.take the lane before nissan showroom.x garage is on the same road a bit further down
              ________
              Ipad cases
              Last edited by Wazif; 18-04-2011, 07:31 AM.
              Current
              E92 M3 - Mineral White
              F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
              E36 318is
              E39 540i ///M sport
              VW CC
              E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Tony Ed is right behind Nissan Showroom on SZR. Take right just before the showroom and Tony Ed is to your right hand side. X-Service is up ahead to the end of the Tony Ed street, T-junction, go right, it's to your left hand side. X-Service usually charges AED275/hour, we get a AED220/hour rate most of the time. I'm talking to them to make it official for you guys! Ask for Mark or Shakeel when you're there and tell them you are with the BMW Club UAE!! ;)

BTW, Oman Insurance company is right next to X-Service Centre and they gave me a SWEET deal on my M3; AED5400 fully insured @ Tony Ed!!! Just a heads up...

Comment

Working...
                X