Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will this look good on an M3 ???????

Need your opinion!

I've been dying to get the CSL front bumper, but the modifications required and the fact that here in kuwait we have absoluetly no professional shops, i dont want to go through the hassle!

What do you guys think of this front lip??? I want something SIMPLE.

This this the only one i like. The problem is that in some pictures the lip looks BULKY, and in some it looks smooth and simple.

Can't tell! now keep in mind my car is dropped (lowered)! i can't have something that will make it much lower! not sure if this will!

Okay i've listed all my concerns, please shoot your opinions!!!

Thanks!!!

And here is one that really shows the bulky look (which i dont like!)
    Attached Files
    Yes
    55.56%
    No
    44.44%
    Last edited by LSB_M3; 18-02-2009, 11:22 PM.
    sigpic
    Audi R8 - White / Blk
    Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

if this is the ACS lip then it is VERY low, ask bruno!

BMW history:
    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

I like it as it is, stock :)

Comment

this is the Strassentech lip... you have to more cautious will getting over speed bumps.

back when i had the ACS, which is lower than this one, shopping centers gave me hard time

Comment

I personally don't like it at all... I think the stock M3 front is beautiful as is!
          sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
            this is the Strassentech lip... you have to more cautious will getting over speed bumps.

back when i had the ACS, which is lower than this one, shopping centers gave me hard time
            Thats what i'm worried about!

Now the reason i want to get a lip is because i know i'm getting the CSL trunk, and the way it sticks out will make the front look weird. Thats what i think, specially looking at the car from the side. the trunk will be sticking out with nothing to match it from the front.

Does anyone have the CSL trunk with stock front bumper? How does it look? do you have the same thought as i do?
            sigpic
            Audi R8 - White / Blk
            Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

just add the cf splitters in the front to compromise the csl trunk

Comment

Working...
              X