Would you believe it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you believe it...

As I'm sure some of you had read posts about me being excited about finally getting my car back from the service center... well the thing is, I was over the moon personally! Drove it for about an hour and a half afterwards to make up for the week it spent in the garage.

Anyway, I parked my car behind Carisma to grab some sheesha and relax. finished my sheesha and dinner and decided to go for another drive when I noticed that there was a paper on windshield. I stop the car, ON SHEIKH ZAYED ROAD!!! and the paper reads: " I'm so sorry I hit your car, please call me on this number" I swear I was about to KILL SOMEONE or SOMETHING! so I go around the car like a lunatic looking for the bump and there it was... just after the fuel cap and before the rear light... unbelievable! crazy thing is that I had that same part of the body painted and fixed when I got the car... good news is that its a superficial hit and the bumper didn't even move, her Nissan was completely screwed... ALL HAIL THE GERMAN BEAST!!!

In short... I love my car but I haven't still had the chance to be happy I have it! Inshallah kasart il 3ain... I can't take anymore of this!
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

well it's sad & good at the same time; good in the sense it was minor :)

but yeah i did the "sorry i hit ur car" trick with a friend at the mall once & when we went back to his car he read it & went crazy looking for the damage hehe :yippy:

BMW history:
    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Funny cuz I was thinking of adopting this new practical joke hahaha!!

Ahmad, that is INSANE bro!! So sorry for the mishap...I'd drive it around for a couple of days like that to make it repulsive to people (I'm not kidding) then take it in for fixing...

Comment

hehe... That's what I'm planning on doing, except I've already booked it in at X Sevice Center... AGAIN! for this Saturday. Plus I'll get them to check the battery and full electronics systems in the car..

Inshallah this is the last time I go in for servicing this year! I saw an silver E46 M3 with the full carbon fibre kit inside and outside... looked really nice! the interior at least...
        sigpic

Comment

Manual? That has got to be Mark's previous M3...

BTW, tell them you're a member in our club!

Comment

Ouch dude, but atleast they left a number and didn't run like nothing happened.
            sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
            Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
            LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
            P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
            Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

i agreee with u sewersideeup, ahmed its ok at least she left u a paper, some ppl just runaway..!! i know how it feels when ur happy that u finally got ur car then something goes wrong blv me :D:D

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
              Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

This has been my dream car since forever and I was just excited about getting in the drivers seat and flooring that baby... guess that'll have to wait a little longer!

The cf M3 actually has the SMG gear...
                sigpic

Comment

it's a good that she left a sorry note.

something worse happened to me when i had my precious 330 back in the days. 3 hits within 4 days... i nailed a 206 driven by a lady, then took a rental "altima" the second day and almost totaled it in the parking lot when a dude T-boned the 1 day old altima. got my car back the next day, parked it in diyafa to come back and find a nissan patrol with a cop car beside her.. anyways I’m telling you the story to make you feel better.

Back on topic was she hot?

Comment

i know which one you are talking about... it's the one that has the hyperblack csl rims :drool:

next time when you go sheesha let us know.

Comment

"was she hot" ? haha....bruno u've got issues dude. I think there is someone entertaining you these days.

Ahmed, sorry to hear this bro. Good thing that she left a note on ur windshield dude. Once i was parked in Hard Rock cafe with my E39. This dude with 2007 Caprice parked next to me and from what i saw, he literaly kicked the door to exit his car, and i heard BOOM. I felt it as if he was hittin me on the face, the man looked at me and kept going inside hard rock cafe as if nothing happened. But then.....I took care of him and his CAR (no more questions!!). :p :p :D:D .....
                      Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                      Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                      Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                      Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                      1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                      Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                      eMail:
                      Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

loool Rifo i remember this story...!!

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
                        Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Bruno... I don't know what to say to be honest, thank you for making me feel better but at the same time I felt bad for u, hehe... a little bit of this and that!

U go to Carisma? I'm probably going to be there tonight. My car is the carbon black exterior and black interior e46, 18" rims unfortunately... soon to be changed, when I have the money for the upgrade!
                          sigpic

Comment

in answer to ur question... no she was not hot!!! in either case she hit my baby and I could've killed her for that... no matter who she is... correction, if she looked like Jessica Alba... what hit?!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
                              in answer to ur question... no she was not hot!!! in either case she hit my baby and I could've killed her for that... no matter who she is... correction, if she looked like Jessica Alba... what hit?!
                              ahhhhh if she was Jessica Alba, I would be honored to repair your car man !!!
                              Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                              Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                              Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                              Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                              1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                              Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                              eMail:
                              Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Working...
                              X