sell my bmw for a skyline?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sell my bmw for a skyline?

i need help. will i keep my 325i e36 or trade it with a skyline r33?
    confused
    Nissan Cefiro A31

A skyline R33 GTR or GTS.............

You have a E36 325i..... 192hp (MAX crank hp), 17X ish Torque......

A GTR skyline will be pushing STOCK....280hp, 240 torque..... AWD of the skyline (SWEETNESS)

the RB26 is one of the best inline 6 cyl engines ever belt (AFTER THE M FOR SURE). its well known to be a very reliable block that can handle alot of abuse....

HMMMM...if i were u and the skyline was in a VERY VERY VERY good shap and doesnt have alot of work done on it LOCALY then by all means get the monster..... (if originaly left hand which i dont think nissan built any)

But if the car is "Modefied" LOCALY, and has been here for long time....then u have to pass the deal and keep ur bimmer.....
    sigpic
    iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
    Falcons Garage
    Carbotech

Comment

its a R33 GTS. registered in rak. its in good condition. having second thoughts because i haven't seen any skyline club here. my 325i is in really good shape and has no problems.
      still confused of the offer.
      Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

Will if its a GTS then its not worth it at all.......

Stick with the 325i bimmer it will make u miles happier than a R33 GTS
        sigpic
        iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
        Falcons Garage
        Carbotech

Comment

I've driven every Skyline there is, and except for the R34 I wouldn't trade my BMW. They are impressive on paper only, but not a car to live with everyday. Interior and build quality is dreadful to say the least.

Comment

they use the nissan blue bird sss dash board when they do the conversion from RHD to LHD! i wanted to get one and went out to buy one. but then woke up from a dream and realized that driving a nissan with a bluebird dashboard isn't what i wanted. at the end of the day these cars are like LEGO they're nice to play with but will always remain kids' toys. if you want real men’s' toys stick with BMWs. everyone his own...

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
              they use the nissan blue bird sss dash board when they do the conversion from RHD to LHD! i wanted to get one and went out to buy one. but then woke up from a dream and realized that driving a nissan with a bluebird dashboard isn't what i wanted. at the end of the day these cars are like LEGO they're nice to play with but will always remain kids' toys. if you want real men’s' toys stick with BMWs. everyone his own...
              well said!

I dont think anyone can add to this :clap:
              Meskovic
              this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

tsk tsk bruno, you actually considered a GTS skyline?/ :P .... like your lego statement tho!!!...copy right and sell it to BMW :P
                ________
                FZR400
                Last edited by Wazif; 18-04-2011, 07:34 AM.
                Current
                E92 M3 - Mineral White
                F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                E36 318is
                E39 540i ///M sport
                VW CC
                E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

good point there and very convincing. i need a mans car. not a kid anymore..i dont want to drive a skyline with a bluebird dashboard. keeping the bimmer and staying here in bmwclubuae :)
                  Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

That's just the right thing to do ;)
                    sigpic
                    07' HFP Accord | Current
                    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Working...
                    X