Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keyless not working

Hello guys,

I really need as much help as i can on this. My keyless wont work.
    Ive tried several key repairing shops, since my first guess was that it had run out of batteries. However, they couldnt open the key itself so everyone suggested the showroom.
    Showroom guy said that i need to submit copies of almost all sorts of identification and submit the key which will go to Germany and get repaired. I obviously cannot do that.

So please, if anyone can suggest me anything on this, if someone has faced similar problems, plz let me know. Model year 2000, BMW 323i.

Thanks a ton in advance.
    Cheers guys.

Go to Shak at X service center and i am sure he will sort you out :)

Kindly introduce your self in the new member section....
    sigpic
    iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
    Falcons Garage
    Carbotech

Comment

wow you guys are fast. with the replies :)

Ok, ill introduce myself. sorry about that. always thought i had already :S.

Also, can i please know about the X service centre's whereabouts.

Thanks a lot Bashar M. Appreciate it.

Comment

X service center is at Al Qouz industrial behind the Nissan showroom on SZR :)
        sigpic
        iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
        Falcons Garage
        Carbotech

Comment

Originally posted by zeeshankhn View Post
          wow you guys are fast. with the replies :)

Ok, ill introduce myself. sorry about that. always thought i had already :S.

Also, can i please know about the X service centre's whereabouts.

Thanks a lot Bashar M. Appreciate it.
          I guess you're car battery is dead, hence the key is not responding. Once you get a new battery installed, you'd need to reprogram your key. Not sure, if this could be the problem, but that's what happened to me :) Cheers

Project DVS
          Amuse Ericsson Front-end | SRS Rear-end | Facelift Headlights | Facelift Fenders | Facelift Hood with M-Bulge | Side Lamps & Door-guards delete | Bi-Xenons |
          CSL Trunk | Widebody flares with accentuated door flares | Roof Spoiler | Quad Exhaust Setup | Carbotech Brakes | K&N Filter | H&R Cupkit | JL Subs | Alpine Head

Comment

there is a place in sharjah that can program your key for a good price its called al baraka.

they can copy your oem key for 600 AED

don't ask me where it is or what's the contact number, call 181 and they will tell you

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
              there is a place in sharjah that can program your key for a good price its called al baraka.

they can copy your oem key for 600 AED

don't ask me where it is or what's the contact number, call 181 and they will tell you
              Al Baraka key shop, don't remember the phone number but it's on BMW Road towards the inside of Ind. Area 1. It's somewhere after the Mitsubishi showroom if my memory serves me right.
              sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
              Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
              LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
              P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
              Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Wow. i need to print this page. not good at remembering things :P
                but yes, car battery did die couple of months back, but the thing is, it wasnt even working before that. But ill defeinetly pay a visit to Al Baraka and check out
                Thanks a lot guys. Appreciate it.

Comment

Thanks a lot guys. Mission accomplished. Keyless working fine now.
                  He did the reprogramming costing 200 AED. A replacement key had a said cost of 750 AED.

Appreciate all the help!
                  God Bless!!!

Comment

oh you took it to baraka??

Comment

Yes. Al Baraka. It is on bmw road but before the mitsubishi showroom in dubai-sharjah direction.

Comment

Thats great - For further reference , could anyone provide a location map on this thread -

Its really helpfull stuff.

Cheers!
                        2008 325i coupe
                        Stock

Comment

It is after the 1st signal for sure (in dubai-sharjah direction) and before the Mitsubishi showroom.
                          I have the guys card. But its in the car. Will get it tomorrow and post the number and stuff. Customer service was really good. And the programming took a total of 10 mins.

Comment

Working...
                          X