Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quartermile info

Hi All,
    Being new to modding, how can one get help with painting and installation here in UAE? I hear Quartermile can do this service? Do they have good knowledge of BMW mechanics ie I want to get new side mirrors installed. What if I need spraying do they have original OEM BMW paint to match? Finally what about exhaust set up and welding...they have experience with that?
    Thanks for any info or other recommendations.

i'm sure Qmile can do the above, but X-Service are also great & very friendly.. for installation of mirrors & paint jobs you can also try Falcons Garage in Rashidiya as they have excellent service & support to the club members :)

BMW history:
    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Well i would recommend going to Falcons Garage in Rashedia (Dubai). They experianced in BMWs and they can perform any service your interested in (that includes OEM paint, painting, and fitting) :D

They would also be able to guid u regarding the exhaust fitting....Ask SSense (ali) :P
      sigpic
      iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
      Falcons Garage
      Carbotech

Comment

Haissam u got to it before i could
        sigpic
        iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
        Falcons Garage
        Carbotech

Comment

Any of these shops is a good choice...

Q-mile have installed a VFE Stg.II supercharger to SimonB on these forums, you may want to ask him about their work quality.

Comment

if you decide to go to Faclons, you can also get ur exhuast done at Gulf Exhaust (also in Rashidiya).. they did a good job on my old Z3 & SSense also fixed his Reuter exhaust there :)

BMW history:
            07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

You may contact Shakeel at X Service Center on 04 - 3395033,
              for Falcons Garage send a pm to member ''Bruno'',
              and for exhausts its Gulf Exhausts in Rashidiya, they do a very clean job and charge less, they've worked on my M5 and im very satisfied with their work.

Comment

Yeah I've heard many good things about Faclons on this forum. By all means if they can do all I need and have original paint and are experienced then I'll definitely be supporting the club recommended garage instead of quatermile. Good service is hard to come by here.
                Thanks for the tips. I know it has been mentioned before on other threads, but who would be the contact person at Falcons for us club members? Thanks again.

Comment

Thanks SSense, and everyone else for your valuable feedback. I feel more confident now.

Comment

Dont worry Nick you're into safe hands now :) For Falcons Garage as ive mentioned, pm ''Bruno'' and you'll get anything sorted out..

Comment

Working...
                    X