M Driver Training event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M Driver Training event

i would like to thank Qais for the effort put in proving these quality pics!

Originally posted by magicm
    On Saturday June 7th, AGMC hosted the first M Driver Training Programme in the UAE at the Autodrome. I was invited to participate, so I took the car over and invited Bugatti (Asim, not the company!) to come along. Here are some photos. Hope you like them!

:hi:

They had a facelifted M6 displayed there. On the M6, it's just the headlight assembly, taillight assembly, and trunk mounted brake light that are different.

CSL! :drool:

Let's play "Find magicm!"

Maybe sometime this century I'll get down to posting photos of the actual event! hehehe

I'm really disappointed from whoever organized this whether it is AGMC or BMW middle east... (but i think it was AGMC after this) i can name at the moment several M drivers who are not happy from this unacceptable behavior. Several members have purchased their cars from AGMC and didn't get a call from anyone notifying them of this training event. this really saddens me and saddens the M public.

is the white e30 m3 nabil's EX-car...? and magicM is Qais, M6 owner, is a member in our club too. jeaun-loupe's car was also there. can you spot any more?:cid:

Nice pics ...any ideas about 335i events... lol :D:D

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
    Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Some of the cars I have seen on the roads before, the Interlagos Blue M5 (Abu Dhabi plates) I think is a member on E46fanatics... maybe AlSayegh or something like that
      ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

more info and pics by Qais!:pimp:

Originally posted by magicm
        OMG! I actually got to posting another batch in the same day! Here goes:

This is our group at the first of three exercises: Emergency braking manouvre. We start way back at the cones you can see in the distance (below the Motor City banner) and we then accelerate to around 80km/h towards the lane of cones. When we get to the third set of cones (marked by cones on their side) we apply full brakes and swerve into the adjacent lane to avoid an imaginary obstacle. You should see how I PLOWED into the obstacle on my first attempt! Haha! :rofl:

Theory. :blah:. Notice the silver M6's plate numbers! He had to retire for some reason. Mechanical problems I think.

Comparing notes!

This sucks! I work on Photoshop for a long time, and then I have to credit Asim! :banghead:

Again! Wallah it's tough to force myself to credit Asim! I faked the panning shot effect on this one.

After Asim left, I found this gorgeous R8 at the paddock and took a few shots. Sorry for posting so many, but I really liked this one! Plus, no more giving credit to Asim for these!

More later! Probably some other day!

Comment

M3 :drool:
          sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

those f***ers didn't call me to the event! :argue:

or maybe they tried when i was out of country :sad:

BMW history:
            07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

bruno.....Ali the one with the black convertible M3 told me about this event after it was already done.... i mean how come all the ppl knew about this and we didnt !!!!! the white M6 with 865 # plate is a car u dont wanna mess with :D ....i've spoken to the guy before ... ;)...but the rest of the cars are just sick sick sick ...the M3 CSL is perfect ..and every other M is just unbelievable....
              Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
              Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
              Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
              Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
              1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
              Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
              eMail:
              Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

What disappoint me the most is some of our OWN club members were there and they didnt bother to inform us..........WHY??!!
                sigpic
                iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
                Falcons Garage
                Carbotech

Comment

shame !!

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                  Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                  eMail:
                  Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

So, Qais and Jean-Loupe knew. That's it ?

Is this a game of let's see who's the wiser here ?
                    sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                    Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                    LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                    P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                    Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

They should've called one of the board members and inform them about the event..........
                      sigpic
                      iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
                      Falcons Garage
                      Carbotech

Comment

Originally posted by SewerSideUp View Post
                        So, Qais and Jean-Loupe knew. That's it ?
                        both qais & jean-loup bought their cars from AGMC and that's why they were invited.. they should've told us though!

now i remember that the number i gave to AGMC when i bought my car was my previous company number so they couldn't get in touch with me :sad: otherwise i would've told every man & his dog about this event!

BMW history:
                        07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

qais was doing a service in that week and they asked him if he would be interested in such a thing and they took down his number... after few days they called him to tell him that this event will happen. so he showed up. later that night he called me at 10~11 ish asking why we didn't come... he said that he was expecting us to be there.

i don't know how agmc approached the drivers, but for sure they didn't do a great job in marketing this event. Furthermore they need to start working professionally.

Comment

Shame Shame !!

Need Assistance?
                            eMail:
                            Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

My insight on this:

AGMC has probably lost interest in approaching new base of costumers cuz they're doin' too damn well? Or we all are incompetent peasants?

The simple fact that they are still oblivious to the fact that there's a BMW Club UAE is enough and does it for me. This place is smaller than a coin and such news is all over the place. This would sound the "Code Red" alarm to me if I were an AGMC marketing manager. Seriously, how do they market? Face it, a BMW in a society like ours sells even if it were through grocery shops! Pile the same regimen for years and you end up with a marketing job that's probably the easiest world wide! You don't need to pursue customers, the wind will blow them in anyway. Good going...

I think they fail miserably in marketing and new strategies need to be implemented. Start by employing us!

Comment

Working...
                              X