Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would be my BEST BMW to buy???

Hi all,

I'm planning to buy a new car, its not for me, and i'm not sure what to get. This car will be driven by a lady.
    The budget is max 170K. i was thinking around 130K, then upto 170K!

Any suggestions????

When i think of that price range, i look at the 3 series. but i was NEVER impressed by it! the new shape that is! the interior is what kills it for me. I love the exterior! but seems so plain inside!

What else can I buy?

What about other than BMWs (ohhh no!) A car that is elegant and nice looking!

Any suggestions, I need to brainstorm here! Thanks!!!
    sigpic
    Audi R8 - White / Blk
    Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

G35?
    2009 A4?

BMW history:
    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

i drove a 525 and 320 in lebanon for 10 days each in may 2007... the 3 series was a 2006 model with 130k kms on it... while the 525 was a 2005 with 170k kms. although these cars were rentals they both were fun to drive and the amount of respect and luxury from driving the 520 is priceless.

well it depends what sort of thing the lady is looking for. she might consider the 1 series.

i will select the 320... it's good on gas and it's nicely built although many might disagree with me..

please allow me to humbly advertise lol

anything other than a bmw is gay... sorry i can't but say the truth

Comment

^^ hahahahaha....

Well, how about an all-out 2nd hand Jeep SRT8?? :D An Audi S4 would be nice too. Just stay German and you should be fine, except for the SRT!!!!!! :drool:

Comment

No fast cars! (SRT8 would be for me! hhaha!)
          And Bruno, you dont find the 3 seies plain from inside, any luxury to it???
          G35 is being considered. I dont like the 4 door version. I love the coupe, it should be more than 170K right?
          Dont like A4! Everytime i've been in one, felt cheap plastic all around me! No offense to A4 owners! its just my opinion!
          how about the C class merc?
          Mini cooper S?
          Audi TT?
          Any cpmments on those?????????
          sigpic
          Audi R8 - White / Blk
          Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

All of them are cramped! If she's okay with the cramped interiors, the Cooper S is perfect for a girl!

Comment

And it's still a BMW :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post

anything other than a bmw is gay... sorry i can't but say the truth
                I will kill you
                Meskovic
                this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

He has a fever, I can attest to that!

LSB, btw, my brother just got his VW R32 and it is a sweeet car! Got it brand spanking new for 130K! Oh, and get it in blue....

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                    He has a fever, I can attest to that!

LSB, btw, my brother just got his VW R32 and it is a sweeet car! Got it brand spanking new for 130K! Oh, and get it in blue....
                    U see, if we look at the VW R32, we will end up buying the normal golf! not the sweeeeeet R32! If i was buying for myself, i would definately have that mentality of wanting the highest of that class!
                    sigpic
                    Audi R8 - White / Blk
                    Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

nabil... some porsches and exotic cars are excluded from my quick analysis

LSB all these options are good

Mini cooper S?
                      Audi TT?

i will take the S or the TT. i fancy both cars.

Comment

^^ Perv!

Comment

nabil... some porsches and exotic cars are excluded from my quick analysis
                          ahaaaa, back to your senses :D

LSB all these options are good

Mini cooper S?
                          Audi TT?

i will take the S or the TT. i fancy both cars.
                          if those werent for a lady I would have said perv too
                          Meskovic
                          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

these are options that i would like a girl to go with. stupida!

Comment

Get the R32!!! CANT go wrong with that thing....Dayum it's good!

Comment

Working...
                              X