Would you guy's want more questions?

Guy's are you learning much?
    Do you want me to carry on?

we want more, we want more :D

Comment

yes... why wouldn't we? :slap:

Comment

Please guys hear my voice!

Many times I asked for separate section for Problems and Solutions, we need organised one to help others know the problem easily.. Every problem should be discussed in separate thread.

What do you say?

BIGGGGGGGGG Thanks for Mr. Shakeeeeeeeeeeeeeel I appreciate your help man.

Comment

The solution should be in distinguish color and thread should be closed after that to avoid confusing.

Comment

when you use the search tab to find a particular problem it wil give you many threads. one of these threads will have the problem and it's solution.

if have them all merged in one thread then it will take you ages to find out the post

Comment

More question please !

I hope this evolves into a contest or something later on :D
              sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
              Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
              LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
              P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
              Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

& This is why there's something called " Thread " ! :msolved:
                sigpic
                07' HFP Accord | Current
                HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

learning a lot! we love these questions...please keep them flowing :)

Current
                  E92 M3 - Mineral White
                  F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                  E36 318is
                  E39 540i ///M sport
                  VW CC
                  E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                    when you use the search tab to find a particular problem it wil give you many threads. one of these threads will have the problem and it's solution.

if have them all merged in one thread then it will take you ages to find out the post
                    I mean section not thread, actually I don't like search in this site, cuz really I never got what I want!

I mean like Sales / Buy Section, make separate section called: "BMW problems and solutions", so who will access this forum can know the problem from the title.

Guys will check that section and check each problem to learn.

Is it clear now?

Any one supports me?

Comment

look bisho
                      i do agree search is "kind of " tricky here, but man this is not google here u have to do some effort and try several searches
                      plus Ssense, Bruno, Wazif and others r so aware wat was posted before and can direct u very easily and efficiently mashallah
                      I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Originally posted by mahmoud_bedewi View Post
                        look bisho
                        i do agree search is "kind of " tricky here, but man this is not google here u have to do some effort and try several searches
                        plus Ssense, Bruno, Wazif and others r so aware wat was posted before and can direct u very easily and efficiently mashallah
                        But using search, you will not get all problems.

Why they don't want to make it? I can't understand wAllah!!!

Comment

take it easy ya bisho
                          but it is so difficult to implement... it won't be a forum anymore... it will be wikipedia
                          I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Originally posted by mahmoud_bedewi View Post
                            look bisho
                            YOU GUY'S SHOULD HAVE A SECTION CALLED
                            "4UCK JEEVES ASK SHAK"

Comment

I mean for learn puposes,

I want to see all problems, I don't want to know only the problem I face.

Comment

Working...
                              X