Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about X5

Hi Guys,

I would appreciate if mine some general questions are answered!!

1. How much a pre-owned X5 usually cost.. 3.0 L from AGMC.

2. Why to buy 4.4i instead of 3.0L.

3. What is the running cost of X5, like in a year how much do we need to spend for insurance.. tires.. service.. etc.

Thanking you.

what model r u looking at??

Comment

Originally posted by GunsNRoses View Post
      Hi Guys,

I would appreciate if mine some general questions are answered!!

1. How much a pre-owned X5 usually cost.. 3.0 L from AGMC.

2. Why to buy 4.4i instead of 3.0L.

3. What is the running cost of X5, like in a year how much do we need to spend for insurance.. tires.. service.. etc.

Thanking you.
      1. AGMC will overprice their used cars...Market price for the X5 now is between AED35,000 for a 2001 4.4L to AED90,000-ish for the "IS" model.

2. The engine is MUCH better on the 4.4L, the 3.0L is very underpowered for the X5. Also, the suspension is firmer and the brakes are better. I wouldn't bother with the 3.0L honestly.

3. I'd keep a AED1,500 budget on the side every month for misc. maintenance requirements.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by akanso View Post
        what model r u looking at??

Hi Akanso, I won't go beyond 2006 Model...

I wish I could buy 2008 but for that I have to live in a CAVE!! instead of a flat.:banghead:

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
          1. AGMC will overprice their used cars...Market price for the X5 now is between AED35,000 for a 2001 4.4L to AED90,000-ish for the "IS" model.

2. The engine is MUCH better on the 4.4L, the 3.0L is very underpowered for the X5. Also, the suspension is firmer and the brakes are better. I wouldn't bother with the 3.0L honestly.

3. I'd keep a AED1,500 budget on the side every month for misc. maintenance requirements.

Hope this helps.
          Hi Buddy,

Thank you, I think I am getting an idea...

Comment

im looking in the papers and over the net, a clean 4.4 2004, people are asking for between 80 and 90 :dunno:

Comment

Originally posted by akanso View Post
              im looking in the papers and over the net, a clean 4.4 2004, people are asking for between 80 and 90 :dunno:
              Yea, but reality of the market is different from their asking prices....I've given numbers from actual deals.

Comment

Guys, Thank you..

I have seen a beatuiful 2005 model X5.....check here..

http://dubai.dubizzle.com/classified...48is-red-2005/

look superb..

Comment

showrooms are bit expensive compared to the real market, but this looks clean

Comment

Yes Akanso, you are right as show rooms are a bit expensive, but on the other hand they gave warranty too..which really helps in some cases.

Comment

35k for a X5 is BS, those that go for that much are prolly expired *fully consumed/milked*

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                        35k for a X5 is BS, those that go for that much are prolly expired *fully consumed/milked*
                        I've driven it and gave the guy a list of need-to-change parts, parts came to be around 5K from Central. I think this is what their market is right now. Ohh, and the interior is clean, so is the exterior. It's done 130,000km

Comment

but then he took it from his relative, brother? nayways thanks for you he got all the part for 5k, otherwise he would've possibly paid twice that if not more. you are king :bow:

Comment

Working...
                          X