How to lock fuel cover on the body??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
    Ohh OK! I thought you were concerned about it when the car is unlocked...

There's a plunger as Shak said (a small rod that goes into a slot in your fuel door when you lock the car) and it seems that its motor is jammed. Shak described it for you how to fix it. If the car is with you in Jordan, take it to Bayader Industrial Area and they'll be able to do it.
    Thanks boss, I think I will take it to your friend Bashar :P at Tlaa3 Al Ali, also my friend's BMW 740 needs to configure new motor with the computer will go together :D

Comment

either the plastic lock bar is broker - or like what Shak said.

Usually the bar breaks - because the person washing your car might have not known of this technology.

Scenario.

I lock the car go home. The guy comes to wash the car, while washing the dirt he by mistake clicks the cover to a semi-open condition. (where it isnt held by the magnet, but because of a little lock mechanism it hasnt popped open - it cant).

The next day i come down, unlock the car - and the cover flips to an open position, and i dont notice. i return home. Lock the car, and the cover is still open. So the idiot tries to push the daylights out of it to close it. and breaks the hinge. - Problem!

Agmc - took only 300 bucks to re-fit a peice of plastic for me.
      2008 325i coupe
      Stock

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
        Ohh OK! I thought you were concerned about it when the car is unlocked...
        sorry - but i just had to laugh :rofl:
        2008 325i coupe
        Stock

Comment

Thanks guys... Problem solved... The center lock of the fuel cover was not working, I bought and installed new one.. :)

Comment

:clap::clap:
            sigpic
            07' HFP Accord | Current
            HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Working...
            X