Vote!!! E46 M3 color ............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SSense View Post
    The dark grey that you see is the black seude, seude never comes in 100% jet black, it always shows a lighter black or dark grey colour, love that !
    Exactly, but one is way darker (more blk) than the other. i prefer the greyish look :)
    sigpic
    Audi R8 - White / Blk
    Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

Originally posted by LSB_M3 View Post
      Exactly, but one is way darker (more blk) than the other. i prefer the greyish look :)
      Thats probably the reflection of light, they're all same.. I have it on my roof in the interior and at night it always looks dark black, but during the day it looks dark grey :)

Comment

I think the pic i attached is the same ur talkin about right??

but i think the guy changed other stuff too
        sigpic
        :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

The good thing about those seude seats that you see in the M3 is that you can order them from the dealer, thats how they came stock on the CSL M3s..

Comment

I was checking both next to each other at the same time and lighting. one is way darker. Unless these are not the real alcantara or real suede material! The guy tells me they are top quality! how would i know loll
            sigpic
            Audi R8 - White / Blk
            Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

I was checking both next to each other at the same time and lighting. one is way darker. Unless these are not the real alcantara or real suede material! The guy tells me they are top quality! how would i know loll
              Thats why i say order the seats from the dealer, you'll get the original seude seats and add some CF to match the interior ;)

Comment

The good thing about those seude seats that you see in the M3 is that you can order them from the dealer, thats how they came stock on the CSL M3s..
                I went to ask for my regular leather and it was 620 KD for each seat!!!! Multiply that by 13.2 to get AED! (i'm being conservative on the rate lol)!

I dont want to know their price for alcantara!!!! :)
                sigpic
                Audi R8 - White / Blk
                Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

are we still discussing this?!!? hehe... Muhannad u know how to keep a crowd on their feet :)
                  sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

honestly if i were to change the color and interior of the car i woul've just sold it and got my self another one... LSB any ideas?

Comment

^ sell the car! hell no, thank God the car is in excellent condition, in and out and mechanically! i wouldnt want to risk that! plus where would i find an estroil blue M3! ;)
                      sigpic
                      Audi R8 - White / Blk
                      Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
                        are we still discussing this?!!? hehe... Muhannad u know how to keep a crowd on their feet :)
                        I thought u were out! why are you back? lollll ;) just kidding bro :rofl2:
                        sigpic
                        Audi R8 - White / Blk
                        Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

The votes are going for Alpine White..:drool:
                          sigpic
                          07' HFP Accord | Current
                          HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Have you come up to a final decission

Comment

I can never really leave now can I Muhannad... I have to continuously hate colors and combinations and give my opinion ;)
                              sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Have you come up to a final decission
                                NOOOOOOOO!!! But i'm leaning towards estoril blue! I'm thinking be different!

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
                                I can never really leave now can I Muhannad... I have to continuously hate colors and combinations and give my opinion ;)
                                Lol, always welcome! :)
                                sigpic
                                Audi R8 - White / Blk
                                Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

Working...
                                X