Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many BMW Z4 M do exist in the UAE?

Fellow members,

Out of curiosity I wanted to inquire as to how many BMW Z4 M (E85, Roadster and Coupes) there are in the UAE (or Dubai)?

I have received much hate and love from people out on the road. Some say that it is a girly car, as they cannot differentiate between a regular Z4 and my M powered Z4! Then there are others who want to buy my car, as they cannot find the M powered Z4 anywhere (let alone see one)! I just recently dropped off in my car to AGMC for servicing and Manu (German/Lebanese Mechanic from my home city) and he had mentioned that he might see a Z4 M powered vehicle every 6 months (mind you, they work on ~3,000 cars a month)! I have also seen a few on the road: silver and black Z4 M Roadsters and a beautiful Interlagos Blue Z4 M Coupe (my dream-car!). I supposedly have the last Z4 M powered car in the UAE, but want to know how many more there are out there?

:///M:
    Attached Files

i would say around 25 tops coupe and verts. not more.

people in UAE and GCC think that all 3 seres are the same and all Z series are the same and yada yada yada.... if you show them a camry or a civic they will worship you.

here in lebanon i get on daily basis up to 3 people pulling me over and asking me to sell them my E30 M3, in dubai they just think it's another old useless car. that's very sad.

i've never got so much compliments for a car in my life.

Comment

^^ +1
      Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
      Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
      Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
      Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
      1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
      Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
      eMail:
      Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Not too many, even normal Z4 coupes are a rare sight here...This silhouette is probably the sexiest car shape ever created. And that the beauty of M cars, most of them need a trained eye to spot them in a crowd. I love playing that game with Z4s especially ;)

Comment

Oh and I totally forgot, I nearly bought a 2007 Phoenix Yellow (with red interior) BMW Z4 M Coupe, so I have seen 4 other Z4 M cars here in Dubai. There were a lot of financing issues with my bank and the sellers bank, so the deal never materialized.

Ayham, you are right, even the regular Z4 coupes are a rare sight, however, I have seen 6/7 since I have been here and there is one in my building. I have test driven one as well here in Dubai; it took some getting use to the SMG gearbox shifters for me, as I was more used to a manual gearbox, which is what I was looking for anyways.

Comment

Come on Ayham, I am sure that you have a trained eye to differentiate between a normal Bimmer and an M powered Bimmer. Just look at the body-work (specifically front and rear bumpers), seek the side fenders with their gills (not on the Z4), look at the wheels and the bullet proof check are the four exhaust-pipes. Yes, you can also identify an M powered car with the M-badge, however, there are drivers that plaster it onto their non-M spec cars! A see a lot of Benz owners doing it - its a crime and/or shame!

Comment

Z4M is the best car everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! :cry:

i say 30-40 max both coupes & verts! i've seen like 20 myself!

BMW history:
              07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by christiano7 View Post
                there are drivers that plaster it onto their non-M spec cars! A see a lot of Benz owners doing it - its a crime and/or shame!
                and they go down to our bmw ricers thread :lol: then M_Powerholic gives them a ricer ticket :laughhard:
                Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

Haissam, why did you sell your car? I dont think that I will ever part from my car, unless the right offer comes along, however, this offer would have to be right on the spot, otherwise it would be too painful!

When did you sell it and for how much?

Comment

Haissam, why did you sell your car? I dont think that I will ever part from my car, unless the right offer comes along, however, this offer would have to be right on the spot, otherwise it would be too painful!

When did you sell it and for how much?
                    i never thought i'd sell it but decided to pull the trigger just over a year ago! it got me 180k with the extra set of rims etc, all details in my sale thread :( http://bmwclubuae.com/forum/showthread.php?t=227

and here's the tribute thread :drool: http://bmwclubuae.com/forum/showthread.php?t=569

BMW history:

Comment

Haissam, sorry to hear that you had to part from your car! I think that I saw it posted on Dubizzle less than 1 year ago (the picture of your car in the round-about looks very familiar)!

By the way, how do most Z4 M owners treat their cars? The AGMC mechanic said that my car was in an immaculate condition all-around as he has seen many other M powered Z4 vehicles that needed major repairs (engine, drive-train, etc.) as owners have been driving recklessly!

Comment

Originally posted by ernest View Post
                        and they go down to our bmw ricers thread :lol: then M_Powerholic gives them a ricer ticket :laughhard:
                        lol :rofl:

Z4Ms are rare here, but you can spot some nice ones just like Haissam's X ! :)
                        sigpic
                        07' HFP Accord | Current
                        HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Haissam, sorry to hear that you had to part from your car! I think that I saw it posted on Dubizzle less than 1 year ago (the picture of your car in the round-about looks very familiar)!

By the way, how do most Z4 M owners treat their cars? The AGMC mechanic said that my car was in an immaculate condition all-around as he has seen many other M powered Z4 vehicles that needed major repairs (engine, drive-train, etc.) as owners have been driving recklessly!
                          hmmm i think just like any other M cars, there's a few good examples & a bunch of thrashed ones!

all i know is that the only two imola red Z4MC's in dubai (my X & another one) have been through bad accidents! :(

BMW history:

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                            hmmm i think just like any other M cars, there's a few good examples & a bunch of thrashed ones!

all i know is that the only two imola red Z4MC's in dubai (my X & another one) have been through bad accidents! :(
                            and there is one Imola Red Z4MC in Al Ain too, hardly get to see it though..

Comment

i saw a gray roadster in ibn battuta mall before iftar
                              I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Working...
                              X