BMW WELT Souvenirs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW WELT Souvenirs

A couple of friends of mine went to Austria this summer for a course, and they went on a 2-day sightseeing trip to Munich, and while there they passed by the BMW WELT that was designed by the international firm Coop Himmel(B)lau by architect Wolf Prix. (To most of you that is not important, but the building is well celebrated within our circle of architects)

What I wanted to share is the souvenirs they brought for me:

Sweeet !! Even if id get those pencils, i wudnt ever use them, would keep them forever as a signature ;)

Comment

^ Same goes here ! :D
      sigpic
      07' HFP Accord | Current
      HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Cool Stuff ! Congrats ! :)

btw Ayham, can you guess the actual size of that red 3er coupe ?

'07 650i Stratus Grey/Cream beige

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
          Sweeet !! Even if id get those pencils, i wudnt ever use them, would keep them forever as a signature ;)
          Originally posted by M_Powerholic View Post
          ^ Same goes here ! :D
          Exactly.

Originally posted by Stratus650 View Post
          Cool Stuff ! Congrats ! :)

btw Ayham, can you guess the actual size of that red 3er coupe ?
          Thanks Khaled. Smart question! I have a scale-photo, so let's hear your calls, what is the size of the 3er?

Comment

the model looks TINY
            I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

I believe it is the 1:87 model size, my friend used to have a bunch of E46, E38, and E39 when they first came out
              ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

Originally posted by Haitham View Post
                Thanks Khaled. Smart question! I have a scale-photo, so let's hear your calls, what is the size of the 3er?
                Thats cheating! Ayham already has one! Khaled got it for him :D
                Meskovic
                this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

And it was the shock of my life hahahaha :rofl:

Lovely gift though Stratus, it's displayed in the best corner of my room ;)

Comment

The scale is not mentioned, this is a scale-photo though:

Comment

Originally posted by Haitham View Post
                      The scale is not mentioned, this is a scale-photo though:

Haitham, that pen is now from Welt ! Correct me if im wrong, cuz if it is then ill have to stop using the pens in my office..

Comment

and the best thing about it is that ayham have an e92 in his room :rofl2:

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
                        Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

^^ NEVER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Moe-335 View Post
                            and the best thing about it is that ayham have an e92 in his room :rofl2:
                            It's an E46 ! :slap:
                            sigpic
                            07' HFP Accord | Current
                            HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
                              Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Working...
                              X