Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Useful BMW web site

hi guys
    i just wana share you this amazing web site and im sure most of you know it very well.....www.bmwfans.info
    all wht you need is just put ur VIN # and check wht exactly ur ride parts and also the retrofit :shisha:

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
    E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Simlar to realoem.com

Comment

agreed..but with easier view :woot:

E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

I just tried it... Nice!

Thanks for the site Eyad
        sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

even i compared the price mentioned on it with Abu Dhabi motor prices, the last one is more expensive and i think the price mentioned on the website its Ex-work germany without shipment fees.

Comment

Check out the pricing though!!!

M sports strng whl, airb.leath., multifunc 32 34 2 282 020
            SCHWARZ/SCHWARZ 1 1.980 kg / 4.365 lb €327.59 $4773641.48

I'm pretty sure the price in $ is wrong!!!
            sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

they forget to put the digit after three figures :)

Comment

for Useful web site

thanks for sharing it with us:goodpost:

Comment

yes very useful thanks man :)
                  Alpina B3 3.0i 1995 saloon N:0286 :drive:
                  Alpina B5 4.4ltr V8 supercharged, saloon, 2007, N:260

Comment

Working...
                  X