BMW 325 (1993)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW 325 (1993)

i have bmw 325 model 1993 and its automatic. i want to convert it to manual gear. does anyone knows what i should do to convert it and how much it will cost

u got bruno and nabil for that :)

Comment

between 6-7g i reckon.. falcons can do the swap for you
      Current
      E92 M3 - Mineral White
      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
      E36 318is
      E39 540i ///M sport
      VW CC
      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

6 - 7?
        OMG

man what i know is less than that

you can find full gear + clutch + shaft & diff for 4000 DHS
        just take a good round
        sigpic
        • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

When fast cars become cheap, the wrong type of people buy them
        and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
          between 6-7g i reckon.. falcons can do the swap for you
          give or take and that's if you find the parts.

Originally posted by deepocean2009 View Post
          6 - 7?
          OMG

man what i know is less than that

you can find full gear + clutch + shaft & diff for 4000 DHS
          just take a good round

add the driveshaft mounts and other parts etc... labor you will go up to wazif's price tag.

Wael i will give you the contact of the shop that sold me my parts for dirt cheap. call me if you want.:rofl:

Comment

this should be an interesting project... post pics if it goes through :D
            sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Could be done cheaper haboub, way cheaper, but I cannot gurantee the quality
              Meskovic
              this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

it can be done cheaper as ive done mine 4.5 years ago for much less than that :D

found the gearbox, shifter, driveshaft, pedals, pumps, and E46 flywheel and clutch kit and they all cost me 1.5k provided that i give them my Auto slushbox :)

Laybor was done perfectly at a garage in sharjah industrial by ME.....took me one week :p
                sigpic
                iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
                Falcons Garage
                Carbotech

Comment

+1 to bashar but why not consider one of them M engines advertised for sale? the US spec 3.2 sounds really interesting :D

BMW history:
                  07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

I believe he has different plans, but being bashar, he wont tell us :nono:
                    Meskovic
                    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

i suggest getting new clutch kit ,

Comment

Working...
                      X