Shopping list........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shopping list........

Planning a lot of stuff for my soon to come 330 coupe.

Looking at

1- Black kidney grills
    2- CSL front bumper
    3- H&R lowering springs
    4- Spacers
    5- 19" rims
    6- Shadow line trim
    7- M3 side mirrors
    8- Carbon bits

Been looking at a lot of online retailers. Which ones would you guys recommend who ship to Dubai.
    Current
    03 e46 M3
    01 Audi RS4 Avant
    07 Jeep SRT8

Past
    05 e46 M3
    00 Audi S6 Avant
    00 GTI VR6
    04 R32
    08 GTI
    94 Corrado VR6
    04 BMW 528i
    94 Bmw 318is

few of them ship straight to dubai... shop and ship is the way to go.

1- Black kidney grills europeanautosource.com
    2- CSL front bumper europeanautoource.com
    3- H&R lowering springs performance sells them
    4- Spacers in the classified section you can find a brand new set
    5- 19" rims depends
    6- Shadow line trim oem central auto spare parts
    7- M3 side mirrors oemcentral auto spare parts
    8- Carbon bits depends

Comment

I thought Bruno has a CSl bumper and some nice 19s for sale!
      Meskovic
      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

I know ....but he has the CSL for the M3 I'am going to have a 330. I guess it wont fit...?
        Same with the BBS rims.....i dont think the M3 offset will also not work with a non M cars.
        Current
        03 e46 M3
        01 Audi RS4 Avant
        07 Jeep SRT8

Past
        05 e46 M3
        00 Audi S6 Avant
        00 GTI VR6
        04 R32
        08 GTI
        94 Corrado VR6
        04 BMW 528i
        94 Bmw 318is

Comment

Ooops, my bad!
          Meskovic
          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

samaj....why u dont go for CF grills, just try this web site (www.bimmian.com)
            angel eyes (www.umnitza.com), and for lowering and suspension issue..check with member (MR.E36I) our club sponsor to have 25% discount. its just my opinion and good luck with the shopping....

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
            E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

I suggest both:

www.modbargains.com
              www.dtm-spec.net

Good luck ;)
              sigpic
              Audi R8 - White / Blk
              Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

Working...
              X