Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next Mod

Hi Guys
    As u know, I have a 2006 E85 2.5i. I want to get an idea of my next mod. I have about AED5k to spend so I was thinking about 18" CSL replica wheels (8.5") from ModBargains.com (or somewhere local) or Eisenmann rear muffler.

I am torn: the sound is nice, but could be louder, and the stock wheels are ok, but I am looking to replace the runflats so might as well swap out the rims also to get a better look.

Unless someone has any better ideas, which one should I get?:please:

Think before you act.

I personally love the csl rims from modbargains! i got a nice 19" set! 19X10 for the back, more concave that is! I think they are excellent value for money!
    I would go for 19" if they fit well!
    Other than that, i think an exhaust would be a nice mod!
    If thats ur car in the sig, then its a very classy color and look. I would say csl rims and a not so loud exhaust.

Good luck!
    sigpic
    Audi R8 - White / Blk
    Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

Replica instead of original rings - not a good idea. Sound system could be upgraded but its not that simple as replacing units.

Possibly you could do is IPOD Integration if its not already done.

Just a thought ! ! !
      --------------------------------
      Money cant buy happiness but, then somehow,
      sigpic
      its more comfortable to cry in a BMW than on a bicycle!

PS: I am only lazy on the days that end with "y".

Comment

Those are replica btw...

Or

[youtube]FVPGRP5i0S0[/youtube]
        sigpic
        07' HFP Accord | Current
        HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

the proper CSL replica rims are of really good quality, don't go for unknown replica brands :)

and definiely go for 19s on ur Z ;)

BMW history:
          07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

18s less headache... trust me

Comment

I'm with Bruno... 18 FTW!!! although the 19s do look amazing!!!

I'm back on my stock 18"rims and love the ride comfort
              sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

im one for the looks . . so 19"s my man . . .i'd say start a poll on your choices once uve hot them sorted . . will ease out the decision makingprocess . . . :)
                2008 325i coupe
                Stock

Comment

Originally posted by jmeister View Post
                  Hi Guys
                  As u know, I have a 2006 E85 2.5i. I want to get an idea of my next mod. I have about AED5k to spend so I was thinking about 18" CSL replica wheels (8.5") from ModBargains.com (or somewhere local) or Eisenmann rear muffler.

I am torn: the sound is nice, but could be louder, and the stock wheels are ok, but I am looking to replace the runflats so might as well swap out the rims also to get a better look.

Unless someone has any better ideas, which one should I get?:please:
                  check this web site ..www.rimstyle.com
                  and in my opinion..keep the rims and go for Eisenmann rear muffler.

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                  E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

+1!!!
                    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
                      I'm with Bruno... 18 FTW!!! although the 19s do look amazing!!!

I'm back on my stock 18"rims and love the ride comfort
                      Comfort shhhmumfort! lolll I've never felt a difference between 18" and 19". I see Bruno also mentioned a headache from 19" Why????

I think they look great and the ride is still comfortable :)

Well, i guess its cause i'm the type that sacrifices comfort for looks! hehe always have! u guys should have seen how low my supra was! lolll i could barely get into any mall, parkings, etc! but i looooooooved it!
                      sigpic
                      Audi R8 - White / Blk
                      Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

thanks for the comments.
                        Yes LSB, that is my ride.
                        at the moment i have minor mods so i wanted to get one big thing. Anyway, current minor mods are:
                        -LeatherZ Armrest package (doors and centre)
                        -Roadster Solutions Windblocker
                        -Headlight Armour Blue Headlight tint
                        -Bimmian Xenon Interior Lighting Kit (nice!)
                        -8000K Xenon Bulbs from Bimmian (not fitted)
                        -K&N replacement panel filter
                        -Chrome door pins

Still torn. Maybe just nothing and wait for an M....

Think before you act.

Comment

8000K is blueish... more like these accords with aftermarket HIDs :drool:

you need 6k or 7K max to for a clean look that's MHO though

Comment

+1 6k installed on my ride headlight and its so bright, more i think ll be not comfortable.

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                            E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Working...
                            X