Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have an airbag light reset tool? (pre OBD II)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have an airbag light reset tool? (pre OBD II)

I got the car washed tonight and they moved the seat all the way forward...There seems to be a loose connection on the seat sensor that I have snugged back up (it seems this is common on z3s), but now need to reset the light.

Anyone have one of these they want to lend/rent:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-P...motiveQ5fTools

Thanks!

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.247 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

I have it

Comment

as i know if you didn’t disconnect the battery and wait 30 min b4 u remove the seats and disconnect the airbag i think it ll be light on permanently, and i dont think there is a rest or something (maybe) but Bruno try it and if its work, he is lucky then :)

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
      E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
        as i know if you didn’t disconnect the battery and wait 30 min b4 u remove the seats and disconnect the airbag i think it ll be light on permanently, and i dont think there is a rest or something (maybe) but Bruno try it and if its work, he is lucky then :)
        Nothing remains on permanently :nono:

I resetted my Altima's airbag light today, the same goes for any BMW, its a cup of tea if you get a computer reset tool..

Comment

Working...
        X