• Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMWCLUBUAE 2010 Calender

BMW CALENDARS ARE ON SALE

a proof pic is attached

PRICE : 50 DHS per calendar

Dear Fellow Members,

I was surfing through the internet searching for a BMW calendar for 2010, unfortunately, I didn’t find any online but found a post on e90post.com that a member on that forum is printing some calendars. Then this idea came to my mind. I’m now planning to print a 2010 calendar and I need some help from the experts.

It is a professional calendar outlay so I need PROFESSIONAL pictures, I need you all to submit what do you think is a creative and a very good shot taken by you (should be high definition pic) and submit it in this thread to make a complete set of 12 pictures to fit every month of this calendar.

If everything worked as planned, calendars should be ready and out on sale before mid of DEC. Cost will be announced later.

Quantity : 500

Let me know if you have any suggestion or feedback on the topic :thanks:

FRONT PAGE

MONTHS

Last edited by akanso; 11-01-2010, 09:52 AM.

here are my own ideas
    1- lets make all the pics for members cars and with the lens of one or more of the photographers in the club
    2- u can make something nice for example in the summer months take pics of convertible BMWs near a beach scenery and for winter months make the pics with wet surfaces and some closed top BMWs and so on for autmn, some pics with a car between tree leaves, and so on
    just make sure the calendar is OUR club's calendar i mean it is our design our cars our photographers
    I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

it wont be only for our club to buy it, everybody might buy this calendar, i dont want to limit it to our cars, i want really some amazing pics

Comment

I have pics for any model u choose and any color for every model, more than 5200 picture, really amazing and u can use any. U can put the last 12 models respectively with the months.. would be the same color also

Comment

post any pic u find it would be worth to go on the calendar and u feel its real

Comment

With all due respect to your post Kanso:

i dont want to limit it to our cars, i want really some amazing pics
            I dont agree with you on that, because if you're looking for any pics then the online database is so large that you can end up looking for 12 best and amazing pics in no time..
            I believe this is our Club's calendar and I also believe most of the interested buyer's will be from this Club, where they would monthly turn the page of the calendar and say 'Ahh... thats fellow member's car'..

Id say all members should post limited number of pics, like lets say two or three of best pics from each member and then when the deadline is over, make a choice and choose the best..

Im sure our Club cars are no less better than any cars out there on online databases..

Comment

im with bedewi, its better to let one lens take photots (at least 3 pics) for all member's cars then the best ll be choosen, and if u want an example i can show u in the weekend a perfromance BMW mag. calender it was 2007, and it ll be a good example and helpful for ur project. :)

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
              E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                With all due respect to your post Kanso:

I dont agree with you on that, because if you're looking for any pics then the online database is so large that you can end up looking for 12 best and amazing pics in no time..
                I believe this is our Club's calendar and I also believe most of the interested buyer's will be from this Club, where they would monthly turn the page of the calendar and say 'Ahh... thats fellow member's car'..

Id say all members should post limited number of pics, like lets say two or three of best pics from each member and then when the deadline is over, make a choice and choose the best..

Im sure our Club cars are no less better than any cars out there on online databases..

+1 Lets make it Our Club thing..
                sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                E23 735i - Sold

Comment

well since u want it a club vehicle pics then lets go for it and shall our fellow photographers start their job??

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

In !
                    sigpic
                    07' HFP Accord | Current
                    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Good idea, but what will you include other than photos? how many pages? more details please :)

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

13 Pages including cover ?
                        sigpic
                        07' HFP Accord | Current
                        HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

yup, it is 13 pages, 1st page will have all the 12 months small pics and the club logo with the sponsors, the remain 12 pages will be chosen among all pics submitted. all 12 pages will have the club logo too

Comment

Memebers whos pics will be chosen to be on the calendar will

:yuhoo: RECEIVE A FREE COPY:yuhoo:

Comment

I'll start with posting my part of pics..

P.S: I can provide the high res pics when/if required

Comment

Working...
                              X