X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mine FTMFSOABW!!! :1stcup:
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RiFo View Post
      Wirelessly posted (Blackberry Bold 9000: BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.266 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Fine okay by me.. Faisal pick a better looking E46 as mine doesn't satisfy my friends' eyes !!!
      ur siggy suffices

u didnt need to answer those jokes at all ;)

deep dark blue sexy dexy FTW

Comment

Rifo....your car fits the bill perfectly... :)

Pathfinder...is your Cupra yellow by any chance?? :D

ahmad.alkhalil...I really don't know what "FTMFSOABW!!" and was that meant for me...
        Photographer
        My Website

Comment

looool... sorry about that, it's an elaborated, somewhat dirtier, version of For The Win :D

it was meant for Rifo ;)
          sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by faisal View Post
            Rifo....your car fits the bill perfectly... :)

Pathfinder...is your Cupra yellow by any chance?? :D

ahmad.alkhalil...I really don't know what "FTMFSOABW!!" and was that meant for me...
            nope :(

here is a pic i took before

Comment

^ ur thumbnail is not clickable!

BMW history:
              07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.247 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

Qassim's car is a bomb!

Mashalah

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                  Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.247 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

Qassim's car is a bomb!

Mashalah
                  Man you don't have photos for your previous M6? I need to see her

Comment

why u need to c her ? it gves u multiple orgasm loool

faisal im ready anytime to take pix of mine :)

Comment

Originally posted by M5drift View Post
                      why u need to c her ? it gves u multiple orgasm loool

faisal im ready anytime to take pix of mine :)
                      I am afraid they will ban you, lool.

Comment

If u were in ad I could lend u my car since I've got my gti back , but unfurtunatly u r in dubai
                        sigpic

PP performance stage 2 software - active autowork downpipe - active autowork intercooler - dinan oil cooler - Hamann loud exhausts - Hamann full bodykit - BMW performance rims - BMW Performance steering wheel - BMW performance stripes

Comment

Porsche GT3?

:D
                          Meskovic
                          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Bruno, RiFo, Pathfinder, M5drift and Nabil...so you all have understood my requirements...right?? Just confirming....

AlSuwaidi....I'd keep you as an option just in case I feel like driving to Abu Dhabi someday during stormy weather..... :)
                            Photographer
                            My Website

Comment

Honestly I dont think any of them understood your requirement Faisal :rofl:

Please mention it again :)

Comment

yes, u need a car to take pictures of in tough conditions, like rain and lightening, which means that you should be able to get access of the car whenever the conditions you want apply by either giving u the car or be there whenever u ask.

Some of us are smart and do understand creative requests :D
                                Meskovic
                                this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Working...
                                X