Racing Dynamics offers extensive program for 2011 BMW 5 Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Racing Dynamics offers extensive program for 2011 BMW 5 Series

Although the new BMW 5 Series is not yet available at dealerships across the world, several tuning companies already began to focus their efforts on improving the next generation 5 Series due out next spring. Aachen based and respectable tuner, Racing Dynamics, announces their program for the F10 5er, including both visual and technical improvements.

Their first focus will be on adding extra power to the the already powerful 550i. Powered by the V8 twin-turbo engine, the 550i normally outputs 407 horsepower, but Racing Dynamics plans to take their 550i R50S model to an incredible 620 horsepower. Along with the substantial power increase, a new rear-locking differential, sport suspension and high performance braking system is being offered as well.

The BMW 535i is not being forgotten and dubbed R35 featuring the new N55 single-turbo twin-scroller engine, will receive an extra boost to produce 410 horsepower, up from its 306 horsepower in standard form. The maximum torque is increased to a remarkable 530Nm (383.5 lb-ft) and the 0 to 62 mph is now achieved in 5.3 seconds, seven tenths faster than the the regular model.

To adjust the acoustics to the increased potency of R50S and R35, there is also a special exhaust system installed by Racing Dynamics that has been optimized with the help of expensive tests. The result? A much sportier sound, but not intrusive.

The aforementioned locking differential provides increased traction with a variable blocking effect from 0 to 80 percent.

The extensively revised suspension system includes two gas struts for the front axle and a pair of gas-pressurized shock absorbers for the rear. In the development process, great importance was attached to obtain in addition to high driving dynamics and comfort at an acceptable balance. The complete system ensures that the sedan sits 35 millimeters closer to road.

In addition to the driving dynamics, a great emphasis was placed on improving the braking performance – understandable at a top speed of 340 km / h for the R50S. The brake system is designed to provide fading delay and high reliability even at red-hot brake discs and brake temperature of 800 degrees Celsius. Specific weight-slotted brake discs with four-or six-piston calipers are combined.

Another highlight of the Racing Dynamics models are the lightweight 21″ one-piece forged wheels.

The interior design has not been forgotten and the Aachen tuner adds a variety of carbon fiber pieces in different colors, along with higher quality wood.

To get a taste of what’s to come, Racing Dynamics teases us with the above photo, but we’re hoping to see more in the upcoming weeks.
    Source: bmwblog

who said it does not look good :drool:

Comment

550i R50S model to an incredible 620 horsepower

200+ hp over stock!

BMW history:
      07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by akanso View Post
        who said it does not look good :drool:
        I used to think so or at least it looked boring, but seeing this picture with rims and a drop, My God!!!! Its so good looking! love the color and the tail lights look so smooth! This pic changed my mind!
        sigpic
        Audi R8 - White / Blk
        Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

:drool: fantabulous!
          Current
          E92 M3 - Mineral White
          F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
          E36 318is
          E39 540i ///M sport
          VW CC
          E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Oh god !! :drool: !!!

Btw I'm using my BB :D .. Opera Mini Rulzzzz
            Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
            Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
            Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
            Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
            1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
            Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
            eMail:
            Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

The M5 is going to look very interesting :drool:

Comment

Racing Dynamics releases new image of their F10 BMW 5 Series

Shortly after the new F10 BMW 5 Series was unveiled, the Aachen based and respectable tuner, Racing Dynamics, released a photoshop of their vision of the new 5er. Following up on that, a new front-end image made its way onto the web yesterday.

Racing Dynamics’ program for the F10 5er includes both visual and technical improvements. Firs step will consist of increasing the power of the already quite powerful 550i. Powered by the V8 twin-turbo engine, the 550i normally outputs 407 horsepower, but Racing Dynamics plans to take their 550i R50S model to an incredible 620 horsepower.

Along with the substantial power increase, a new rear-locking differential, sport suspension and high performance braking system is being offered as well.

The BMW 535i follows next, dubbed R35, the Racing Dynamics model also features the new N55 single-turbo twin-scroller engine, but with a substantial power increase: 410 horsepower, up from its 306 horsepower in standard form. The maximum torque is increased to a remarkable 530Nm (383.5 lb-ft) and the 0 to 62 mph is now achieved in 5.3 seconds, seven tenths faster than the the regular model.

To adjust the acoustics to the increased potency of R50S and R35, there is also a special exhaust system installed by Racing Dynamics that has been optimized with the help of expensive tests.

The extensively revised suspension system includes two gas struts for the front axle and a pair of gas-pressurized shock absorbers for the rear. In the development process, great importance was attached to obtain in addition to high driving dynamics and comfort at an acceptable balance. The complete system ensures that the sedan sits 35 millimeters closer to road.

In addition to the driving dynamics, a great emphasis was placed on improving the braking performance – understandable at a top speed of 340 km / h for the R50S. The brake system is designed to provide fading delay and high reliability even at red-hot brake discs and brake temperature of 800 degrees Celsius. Specific weight-slotted brake discs with four-or six-piston calipers are combined.

As seen in the photshoped image above, Racing Dynamics models make use of new lightweight 21″ one-piece forged wheels.

Further details are expected to be released near the April-May time frame when first 5 Series models will reach the BMW dealerships in Europe.
                Source: bmwblog

Comment

**** ,,, AMAZING ..

Comment

oh man!!!! thats jus pure xtsy!!!!

:drool: love that car!
                    Current
                    E92 M3 - Mineral White
                    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                    E36 318is
                    E39 540i ///M sport
                    VW CC
                    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

What a power! What a look!!! :drool:

Comment

love that front bumper and the rims aren't bad as well

to RD!

BMW history:
                        07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

OhhhhHHHHH.... :drool:
                          I saw the new 5 at AGMC yesterday...its looks REALLLY beautiful in person
                          they are unveiling it on 23rd...

you guys should check out the car...

Comment

This PS picture gives you an idea about the new M5 .. looks mean !!
                            Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                            Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                            Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                            Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                            1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                            Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                            eMail:
                            Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Working...
                            X