Sold My baby ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SSense View Post
    Jebouri, my friend, let me ask you something, if you have a cracked engine block and want to sell your car to get rid of it, will you inform the buyer about it

Do you think you can find a buyer willing to buy such car ?
    My friend, i will try to fix the problem then sell the car, previously i owned i car with an accident and i wanted to sell it, ofcourse i had fix the car but whenver a new buyer come first thing i mentioned the accident and it took me more than 6 months to sell the car, and as our prophet said, Whoever deceives is not of us

becaause if you was the buyer and found out that somebody deceive you you will feel very bad, i am not saying you have to make the car perfect but it least you should inform the buyer or fix the car and then sell it.

I am sorry if i am annoying you of anybody here but this is my point of view.
    sigpic
    Current : F30 335 Alpine white

Comment

I respect your words and your opinion, but I guess we all have a different points of view when selling our cars..

I believe if the problem is major, like an engine related, i wudnt repair and then sell, if i fix it then its meant to be used, not sell.. But if there's an accident and body work involved, id ofcourse clean the mess, make it look new and then sell it.. Getting a body work done is much easier than fixing a screwed engine, there's a difference..

However, if im selling my car to a friend or anyone i know, definetely i cant cheat the person, id sell it to a stranger but not a friend atleast..

And no, you're not annoying me, its only a healthy discussion :)

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
        I respect your words and your opinion, but I guess we all have a different points of view when selling our cars..

I believe if the problem is major, like an engine related, i wudnt repair and then sell, if i fix it then its meant to be used, not sell.. But if there's an accident and body work involved, id ofcourse clean the mess, make it look new and then sell it.. Getting a body work done is much easier than fixing a screwed engine, there's a difference..

However, if im selling my car to a friend or anyone i know, definetely i cant cheat the person, id sell it to a stranger but not a friend atleast..

And no, you're not annoying me, its only a healthy discussion :)
        you are 100% correct, any way if you sell the car and you put in your consideration the amount of repair and you decrease the price so i thing it is fair, i.e you car worth 50K and you know that to repair the damage will cost 5K and you sell it between 40k-44k so i thing it is fair
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aljebouri View Post
          you are 100% correct, any way if you sell the car and you put in your consideration the amount of repair and you decrease the price so i thing it is fair, i.e you car worth 50K and you know that to repair the damage will cost 5K and you sell it between 40k-44k so i thing it is fair
          Point noted, that makes sense :thanks:

Comment

+1
            sigpic

Comment

I do agree with aljebouri on that, I dont think its fair to cheat someone, but on another note. . . a little bit of selfishness is acceptable.
              2008 325i coupe
              Stock

Comment

Well all i know is that its not a Perfect world the people are not perfect ....

One cant be honest when its a Cruel world out there ;)

Any ways i respect everyone's opinions..
                sigpic

Comment

Agreed
                  2008 325i coupe
                  Stock

Comment

guys....its depend on the person him self, each one had his own belives of such of things...but "The Secretariat doomed treasure"
                    congrates bro.!

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                    E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Working...
                    X