X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SilverM View Post
    Al7med le allah he is OK,

The car doesn't look in a bad shap though, wanna sell it :D
    Its back to the insurance company, so probably they'll sell it in some auction :)

Comment

doesn't look totalled but you really can't tell what happened from below coz the sidewalk is really high in AD :dunno:

BMW history:
      07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Ouccccccccchhhhh!!!
        El 7amdella 3al salama .... Hiten Behave :lol:
        sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
        E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
        E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
        E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Good to hear ur friend is doin' fine but guys correct me if im wrong but ? was carefully lookin at the pics and its clear that the point of impact is the right wheel but if its due to a worn tire that one would hav blown up badly dudes ? saw worn tires on my ride and ? can swear to you that its more than terrifyin!! But his wheel man looks fine to me didnt blow oFf just got out of the rim due to impact gravity certainly.
          ? think what peopl need to keep in mind is that its not because u own an m3 or whichever sports car that u know how to drive it!!!to dominate those 420hp it need loads of experience and hell of patience.
          Anyway hamdulla 3a salama thats the most important thing, ali tell ur dude to ride the 318is on hpds for sometime and that wont happen to him anymore :))
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by reak6ion View Post
            Anyway hamdulla 3a salama thats the most important thing, ali tell ur dude to ride the 318is on hpds for sometime and that wont happen to him anymore :))
            Sure will pass on your msg to him :)

Now i advise you to once atleast take part in hpds, so you can also avoid such impacts ;)

Comment

With pleasure baba! Meanwhile ?'ll look after my tires carefully!!! :)
              sigpic

Comment

7amdo le Allah he is safe... Whatever your professionalism in driving and whatever your car is, when your accident day comes you can not avoid that, many reasons might cause the accident, not cuz the driver is smart or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisho View Post
                  7amdo le Allah he is safe... Whatever your professionalism in driving and whatever your car is, when your accident day comes you can not avoid that, many reasons might cause the accident, not cuz the driver is smart or not.
                  Bashir dont get me wrong dude!I was not pointing the guys way of drivin (i wouldnt coz i dont even know him) but my message was to all of us drivin high performance cars,and im sorry but i do not agree with u about the knownledge of drivin or not because when u know how to drive ur car and dominate her u can do and save a lot even if u end up in an accident.
                  Anyway this was my point of view and i apoligize to every sensitive mind that got scratched by my opinion.
                  sigpic

Comment

Take it easy guys, no one is sensitive here to take words seriously, its a minor thread and we all are here to give our opinions..

Chillax :)

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                      Take it easy guys, no one is sensitive here to take words seriously, its a minor thread and we all are here to give our opinions..

Chillax :)

+1
                      ? hope that each and every member has the same point of view,evryone is free to giv his own opinion
                      sigpic

Comment

Bashir dont get me wrong dude!I was not pointing the guys way of drivin (i wouldnt coz i dont even know him) but my message was to all of us drivin high performance cars,and im sorry but i do not agree with u about the knownledge of drivin or not because when u know how to drive ur car and dominate her u can do and save a lot even if u end up in an accident.
                        Anyway this was my point of view and i apoligize to every sensitive mind that got scratched by my opinion.
                        Calm down bro :) Actually I do not point to your post. I am talking in general. One more point to add, most accidents happen due to lack of concentration on the road, example, sometimes you get a call and listen something makes you angry which leads to losing concentration on the way, and other accidents might happen due to others' mistakes, or if a pretty gurl is walking arround, the driver will forget the car and will keep looking at her hahahahaha (it really happened with my friend before few months and he ended up in accident loool).. Hope we will be away of all accidents all the life :)

Comment

Originally posted by Bisho View Post
                          Calm down bro :) Actually I do not point to your post. I am talking in general. One more point to add, most accidents happen due to lack of concentration on the road, example, sometimes you get a call and listen something makes you angry which leads to losing concentration on the way, and other accidents might happen due to others' mistakes, or if a pretty gurl is walking arround, the driver will forget the car and will keep looking at her hahahahaha (it really happened with my friend before few months and he ended up in accident loool).. Hope we will be away of all accidents all the life :)

:D :D bisho i lliked the thing with the gurl!! plus it happened to me but i didnt crash my car!!! you're right though lack of concentration increases risk of accidents.
                          sigpic

Comment

:D :D bisho i lliked the thing with the gurl!! plus it happened to me but i didnt crash my car!!! you're right though lack of concentration increases risk of accidents.
                            Also you? Looool. 7amdo le Allah 3alsalama :)

Comment

OUCH. I am glad he is ok. Its only a car and im sure he'll get his money from the insurance company.
                              EURO 04 M3
                              Current Mods:GC DA's, Eibach Sways, PF RTABs, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II + Alpine KCA-420i, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo Corners, M5 SMG Knob, Screen protector for OEM 16:9 display, VCSL: Bumper + Race Lip, CF Trunk, CF Diffuser, DIETZ TV in Motion, AP Headers, RT Cats, SS Res X-pipe, SS Race, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, GM SMG Paddles, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Intake, EVOLVE Alpha-N Tune, BBS CH's, FX-R Projectors + 3k D2S, ST40's, DINAN Rear Strut Brace

Comment

Working...
                              X